Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3 :

Rachel's POV :

We all assembled at the reception and stood there nervously but patiently. Soon enough Adam, Hillary Anne and of course the superjerk Austin arrived. I really didn't want to spoil my first day at hospital. So I just pretended to act as if everything was normal and greeted everyone with a sweet smile.

"Rachel you alright?" Adam asked with concern.

"Yeah just peachy" I replied without enthusiasm.

He just raised an eyebrow looking confused while Mr. Jerk just smirked. Yes, its official I dislike him. Ughhh. Me, Adam and Hillary just spoke on random stuff while Anne and Austin continued talking to each other completely ignoring us. A 5 year old could also make out that he was flirting with her. Maybe he kind of liked her OR just to annoy me. But wait, why was I getting jealous over the fact that he was flirting with my sister? Okay. This is something really wierd.

My thinking process came to halt when some lady, dressed in a lab court walked towards us with a tough look on her face. Scary.

"Good Morning doctors! I'm Dr. Kylie Raymond. I'm a senior doctor here and I'm in charge of YOU'LL." She told us.

Oh My God. If looks could kill, we would all be surely dead. Hmmph.

"You doctors will be reporting to me every morning at 9. If any one of you'll is late even by half a second, you will bare the consequences."

Dude! What is her problem? Its our first day at work. Why is she scaring us soo much?

"Dr. Rachel Mathew. I would like your attention to be here and listen to what I'm saying." She said angrily.

It was only then that I realised that unintentionally I was staring at Austin. I muttered a small sorry only to find Austin smirking at me. I just rolled my eyes and continued listening to the lecture Dr. Kylie was giving us. After she was done, she showed us around the hospital. Finally she assigned us our duties and left. When we were on our way towards our respective wards, Austin had to pass his smart comments.

"yo Basket! Done day dreaming?" He grinned at me.

"seriously Rachel! Wanna get fired the first day?" Anne added.

"I was just thinking."

"really now? About who huh? Of course you must be thinking of ways to wooo me right baby?" He wiggled his eyebrows winking at me.

"In your dreams Austin" I snapped at him shooting him a dirty look.

"Oh commn Basket! Everyone knows how much you like me. After all coudnt keep your eyes off me." He grinned.

"whatever helps you sleep tonight babe!" I winked at him teasing him a little.

And Oh My God. What was that I just saw???

Austin Carter did not just blush. Oh no. But he did! I looked at him truly confused. He soon realised that I was looking at him. But he was Austin. He can cover up easily and he did.

"See Anne! What did I tell you? Your sister likes me!"

"Yeah okay whatever. Austin calm down." Anne said to him totally fed up of us.

While we continued arguing Anne, Hillary and Adam just pretended not to be present and kept queit. But after a while...

"OKAY GUYS JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!" Hillary yelled totally annoyed.

"seriously guys. You'll met for the first time today and this is the situtation. I really dread what is to come ahead." Adam whinned.

"whatever." I said.

------------------------------------------------

Austin's POV:

What the hell was wrong with me?! I was actually blushing when she winked at me. My heart does that wierd flip when I look at her. I mean Rachel is beautiful but obviously I can't like her. This is something really wierd. I've never got this feeling before. Oh god Rachel your driving me crazy!

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Thank you for reading. Hope you liked it. :)