Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 9

Hello :D

Here is chapter 9 for you'll. :)

Hope you'll like it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel's POV:

Reaching home, Anne and me rushed inside. Unfortunately, Dad and Grandma were moving out today. Dad got transferred to Manchester. Besides, Grandma didn't like it much in London. So she decided to go and stay with her sister in Cardiff. I really don't want them to leave. It would be really lonely without them. But its their decision so Anne and me didn't want to intervene.

As soon as we reached the porch and rushed in unlocking the door. Dad and Grandma were just getting all their bags ready.

"Hey guys! Sorry we're late." Anne said hugging both of them.

"Its okay. But we're ready to leave. Okay you both. Take care of yourselves and the house. We'll see each other soon, so don't worry alright?" Dad said.

"Yeah dad. Don't worry. We're gonna miss you guys." I said sadly.

"Don't worry sweetheart. We'll see each other soon. Take care okay?" Grandma said to both of us.

We hugged both of them again and called for a cab.

"Call me when you reach okay? Both of you'll." I told both of them while helping Grandma getting in the car and loading all their luggage.

"Yes ma'am." I giggled.

"I'm going to miss you guys. A lot." Me and Anne said together.

Before sitting in the cab, dad came upto me, kissed me on the forehead and whispered something in my ear. "You might think I've never noticed your work in the hospital, but I have. You are doing well sweetheart. Just keep going the same way okay?"

"Yes dad!" I said nodding my head.

He started walking towards Anne but came back to me.

"Oh and by the way. There is this doctor who was standing with you'll when Kylie was assigning you'll duties your duties. I don't know his name but he's fair and has blue eyes." He said.

Okay, he was talking about Austin?

"And he completely adores you Rachel. What's going on between the two of you'll anyways?" Dad said winking at me.

"Daaaad..."

"What? Come on you can tell me. I don't really mind if there is something going on okay?"

"Yeah whatever.." I shook my head.

"Hey I'm here too." I heard Anne glaring at him.

Patting my back and grinning at me, dad walked upto her. He spoke to Anne for a while, while I spoke to Grandma.

Then my dad spoke up. "I guess its time to leave. Bye girls. Take care!"

"Bye dad. Bye Grandma." Both of us said with tears in out eyes. We waved them good bye amd went inside.

After they went Anne and me went over to the sofa and sat down watching some tv. There was this wierd silence between us.

Suddenly Anne spoke up.

"I'm gonna really miss them." She said softly.

"Me too..."

"Hmm. What do you want to have for dinner Rachel?"

"Why don't you decide? Till then I'll just shower and come."

"Okay..." She said disappearing in the kitchen.