Love You Forever <3 - Chapter 22

Austin's POV:

I looked up to face a guy wearing a dark pink coloured shirt, which made him look gay and tight jeans. His hair was nicely styled but his ear piercing made him look even more gay. A wicked gay.

Ofcourse I know who he is.

The guy I hated the most in university.

Mike.

"Mike?" I asked getting up from my seat.

"Austin! Long time!" he said in an over excited tone.

"Yeah. So what are you upto?"

"Nothing really. Trying to set up a shop."

"Shop? Shop of what?"

"Just electronics." he shrugged.

"That's great." I said.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"I'm currently doing my internship."

"Oh cool! Who's this pretty lady out there? Girlfriend?" he said not really paying attention to what I said. His eyes were only on Rachel.

"Yeah." I grinned looking at Rachel.

She smiled at him, "Hi!"

"Hey I'm Mike. And you are?"

"Rachel." she replied.

"Okay. Dude, you're dating someone who has a kid?" he whisper-asked me in such a way as if I was making the biggest mistake of my life, looking at a now almost asleep Annalie. Jerk.

"No!" I glared at him. "We've adopted her. Not that it is any of your business."

"Woah chill dude." Mike smirked.

"Yeah whatever. Anyways, catch up with you later. We are in a hurry." I told him, wanting him to leave us alone.

"Yeah alright! Bye." He then turned to Rachel. "Bye Rachel!" he said flirtatiously.

I wanted to punch him in the face.

I angrily sat on the chair I was previously sitting on.

"Babe, he's your friend?" she laughed sipping on her coffee.

"Heck no." I groaned.

She chuckled, "Don't like him much?"

"Trust me, you'll hate him even more after I tell you why I hate him." I sighed.

"Explain."

*Flashback*

I was taking a walk down the dorm when I heard some muffled voices in the next corridor.

I followed the path which lead to the noise.

Mark had a small box in his left hand and he was shoving off a guy, maybe two to three years elder than us with his right hand.

He nervously moved his fingers through his hair and started rushing towards my direction with great speed, resulting in both of us colliding.

"Shit." he muttered as the box fell from his hand.

All the small packets from that box fell out. He cursed, then reached for those packets with his shivering hands.

"Let me help you mate." I offered, bending down and reaching for a packet.

"N-no.. Its fine. I'll do it." he stuttered out.

I looked at the label that was on those packets which said 'SUGAR', and frowned at him.