Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 14

Here's the next chapter guys! :)

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Rachel's POV:

I shot up from the bed on seeing the random stranger in MY ROOM.

"How did you.." I tried to say something but nothing came out.

"Where's that stupid boyfriend of yours?" He said with a disgusted expression.

"Don't call him that. What do you want?" I almost said in a whisper.

"You." He smirked.

He started nearing my bed, sending me evils glares. The only option I had was too scream. And that was what I did. I screamed, on top of my voice.

---------------------------------------

Austin's POV:

"Okay Anne we'll leave now. I've left Rachel in her room." I smiled at her.

"Thanks guys. Bye! Good night!"

We were about to leave their house when I heard a scream. And that wasn't only a scream, it was Rachel's.

I got to my feet and ran upstairs. I didn't know what happened upstairs but I ran as fast as I could. The others followed me upstairs.

I flung open the door, to see the guy from the club trying to force himself on Rachel. That jerk. I ran towards her bed pushing him away from Rachel. I was raging with anger. I punched him hard in his face not once, not twice but until when his face was full of blood. How dare he touch her? Bloody asshole. I felt someone pulling me back, but I didn't stop. I kept hitting him.

"Austin stop I'm calling the cops. Leave him to them." Ross said pulling me away.

"How dare you touch her!" I screamed in that guy's face who was hardly conscious. I felt like killing him.

It was only that Ross stopped otherwise I would have killed him.

I turned myself to face Rachel who looked scared as hell. I could see her shivering really badly. Anne had held her tight. I made my way to her bed and pulled her into my lap. Shit. She was shaking really badly. I held her tightly and tried to calm her down.

"Shh..swearheart I'm here. He can't do anything. Calm down." I said rubbing her back gently.

In no time, we heard the police coming towards their house. Ross and Adam rushed down to inform them of what happened.

"Sorry Miss, but we have to ask you a few questions." The officers said to Rachel.

I looked down to face her, to see her already nodding her head nervously.

"This man over here was troubling you in the club too?" They inquired.

"Yeah.. Before he could make a move Austin stopped him." She replied softly.

"Hmmm. And is it true that when you'll were leaving from the club too, he was following you." They asked again to which she replied, "No. In the club he was following me, but we weren't aware of the the fact that he was following us home too."

"Okay. And when you came back he was already in your room?"

I could see the tears of fear forming in her eyes again. She was yet scared. I just held her close to me.

"Ye-ah.." She stuttered.

"Okay thank you miss. We assure you that he won't be causing you trouble again. Thank you for informing us." They dragged that jerk away, who was yet unconscious.