Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 13

Hellooo :D

Here's chapter 13 for you'll :)

Enjoyyy ;)

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Rachel's POV:

Right after Austin asked me out and I said yes, he pulled me towards the dance floor. I saw Anne having a conversation with .....Adam. Oh. That's all I could say.

"What you looking at?" Austin frowned.

"Nothing important." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He tightened his grip around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and smiled to myself. I am so happy. I really hope everything goes well between the two of us.

But what if it doesn't? What if something goes wrong? That made my heart twist a bit. Automatically, my hold on him tightened and I dug my head further into his chest inhaling his scent. Damn. He smelt so good.

"Babe are you okay?" He asked with so much concern.

I looked up at him, "Yeah. This is just...so perfect. I don't want anything to go wrong. Everything will be fine right?"

He just smiled and kissed me softly on the nose. Looking into my eyes he said, "Everything will be fine baby. I promise I won't let anything wrong happen between us. I like you way too much for anything bad to happen."

I just smiled at his cuteness and he winked at me, pulling me into his chest. We swayed to the music slowly for a while. Austin had his arms around me the whole time.

"Hey Aus.." I heard Ross walking towards us.

I looked up and smiled at him. He returned the smile and turned back to Austin.

"That wierdo who was behind Rachel a little time back yeah? He's just hanging around you'll, so be careful. Yeah?"

"Yeah. Thanks mate." Austin said.

"Anytime. And by the way, I figured you'll are together so congrats."

"Thanks."

"I'll leave you two alone." He said walking away.

"That bastard won't lay a finger on you. I promise." He said getting angry.

"Austin, relax. He can't do anything till you're with me."

"Hmm. Then he'll have to wait for a lifetime. Because, I don't plan on letting you go ever." he said grinning at me.

"Geez. You're so cheesy." I said ruffling his hair.

"Hey, that's why you're with me right!" He pouted.

"I guess you're right." I said winking at him.

"Babe, want something to drink?"

"Nah, I'm fine. I'm come with you if you want."

"Even if you don't wanna come, I'm going to drag you along. I don't want anyone hitting on my gorgeous girlfriend."

I blushed when he called me his girlfriend.Oh my frikkin lord. Why does he have to make me blush so much. I could hear him chuckling at me. I hit his arm playfully.

"Hey, don't laugh at me."

"Sorry sweatheart. But you're just to adorable and cute when you blush." He said pinching my nose.

"Okay whatever, lets go." I said pulling him towards the drinks counter.

"You sure you don't want anything?" Austin asked me again.