Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 16

Hey! :)

The next chapter is up! Sorry for making you'll wait! Here ya go! enjoy :)

«««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

Rachel's POV:

I got up as usual at 6am for my daily jog. But this time there was this weird kinda excitement growing inside of me. The excitement to see Austin again. Yesterday's date was perfect. From breakfast to skating and then lunch. Everything was so perfect about him too. I'm just very lucky. But why am I up so early? I have an afternoon shift today. And I forgot. But its okay, I am used to getting up this early now. Old habits, die hard. My phone vibrating next to me disturbed me. A text from Austin.

Him: Good morning babe :) x

He's awake too? :))

Me: Morning! :)

Him: Coming to the court? :)

Me: Yeah! See you in 10. xx

Him: Okay <3

Smiling, I changed into my tracks, grabbed my phone, Ipod and keys and left home. Anne would be asleep yet so no use telling her and leaving.

I put my Ipod on shuffle and made my way towards the basketball court. In my city by Priyanka Chopra came. It was a really catchy song. I loved it.

Soon enough, I reached the court and saw Austin playing Basketball. Damn. He was such a good player. He must have played for Uni as well. I went and sat on the nearby bench and waited for him to finish practise. I was so engrossed in checking twitter that I hadn't noticed him coming and sitting next to me. He side hugged me which scared me to the core.

"Aaahhhhh..." I said screamed before he covered my mouth.

"Relax its me."

I pushed his hand away smacking him across his head.

"Never scare me like that you idiot!"

"Aww I'm sorry sweetheart. So how are you?" He said kissing my cheek.

"Aus we just met last evening.". I said chuckling.

"I know. Yesterday night. And its almost 9-10 hours since then. So how are you?"

"Fine thank you. You?"

"Bad, now good." I said grinning at me.

"And why's that?"

"Coz I wasn't with you. Can you imagine? We've barely started dating since 3-4 days and it feels impossible to stay without you."

"Really?" I said looking up at him.

"Yeah! Do you feel the same? Its okay if you don't. I know..." I put my hand on his mouth to shut him up.

"Austin, I feel the same."

He grinned at me. He grabbed his bottle and we went a little away from the basketball court.

"So..." Austin said. "Are you going to meet Annalie today?"

Oh my gosh. I had totally forgotten about her. I should have and met her over the weekend. Damn.

"Yeah! Why? Please don't tell me I made the wrong decision regarding her."

"Huh? What? No! I already said I was proud of you. Why would I say that you're decision is wrong."

"Then?"

"I wanted to ask whether I could come with you when you go to see her."

Really? He wanted to see her too?

"You seriously want to see her?" I said smiling at him.

"Of course. I want to see who my girlfriend has adopted. And if you've adopted her, then she means something to me also, right?"

"Gosh Aus, you're so sweet." I said hugging him.

"I know!" He smirked.

We sat there on a nearby bench talking about anything that popped in our heads. We never ran out of topics. From my favourite colour to his favourite dish. We spoke about every single thing. He also asked me why I adopted Annalie. Now, he knows that I love kids like anything. He had this thing in him that could make me feel happy and special. Like for example.

"Which coloured shirt or tshirt do you love to wear?" I asked him.

"Well, what's your favourite colour?" He asked me instead.

"Uh, well I don't really have a favourite colour, but maybe white or blue or purple. But more of white."

"Hmm.. I like wearing white coloured shirts the most." He said winking at me.

He knew how to make me blush. Make me happy. The more I got to know him, the more I felt myself falling for him. His presence did crazy things to me.

We kept on talking and talking, losing track of time. I didn't really mind it, and I don't think he minded either. But unfortunately...

We were interrupted when I felt my phone vibrating. "One sec. Its Anne."

"What timing." He said faking a frown. I poked his forhead and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Rachel, where the hell are you?"

"I came jogging. What's wrong?"

"Since 3 hours?" She screamed. Three hours? Oh no, it was almost 9:30. We were sitting there since such a long time? Wow.

"Anyways, I got a call from the hospital. There is some emergency. All the interns are called ASAP. They asked me to inform everyone.Is Austin with you?" She asked.

"Well, yeah he is."

"Okay then, you'll both come over fast. We gotta go."

"Okay! Bye." I put the phone back into my pocket and explained to Austin what happened who was looking at me with a question mark on his face.

"Let's go!" Austin said.

"Wait! You need to get changed too.." I said realing that Austin was still in his tracks.

"Its okay. I have some spare clothes in the car. Let's gooo!" He said pulling me towards the car.

He started driving as fast as he could. What could be such an emergency, that they called us so early? Hmm. Must be something big. I hope its nothing related to Annalie. No. It can't. If it was related to her they would have just informed me. But then what was wrong?

I hadn't noticed Austin switching on the radio until I heard something extremely shocking.

'Latest news coming from the police headquarters. A plane has crashed into the City Mall. So I request the public to not go anywhere outside you're houses. This is a really risky sitiation. We have no further information regarding this incident. There are thousands of people who have got injured during this incident and they are being rushed to the nearest hospitals. Further information will be announced after some time.'

Shit! A plane crashed into the mall? What is this? A repeat of 9/11? Oh my god.

"Shit Rachel. This is something really serious."

"I know."

We needed to get to the hospital real quick.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

A/N:

How was it?

Please do let me know.

Read, Vote and Comment.

Thanks for reading. Hope you'll liked it. :)

I'll try to update soon :)