Love You Forever! <3 - Chapter 20

Rachel's POV:

The particular minute when Austin confessed his love for me, completely changed my life. I felt loved. I had had boyfriends before, but they never made me feel the way Austin made me feel special.

I yet can't beleive Austin fell for me. Well but now he has, and I'm happy.

We were sitting on the couch in the living room. He had his arm around my shoulder pulling me into him. I laid my head on his chest and stared blankly at the television screen, not really paying attention to it.

My attention was more towards Austin. He removed his hand from around my shoulder and starting plating my hair. I was quite sure he didn't know how to, because every two seconds he kept frowning.

"Please don't knot up my hair." I said in a pleading tone.

"Don't worry, I won't." He said.

I waited for a few more minutes, until he cursed.

"Shoot."

"What happened?!" I asked turning back to him.

"Well, you're hair.. Uhm. It's in a mess." He said apologetically.

"Aussss..." I whined trying to rum my hand through my hair. It was so badly tangled. God.

"Babe.. I'm sorry!"

"Its okay." I said ruffling his hair. I got up from the couch to go to my room.

"Where you going?" He asked with confusion in his voice.

"To my room. I need to comb my hair."

I climbed up the stairs and saw that Austin was following me up.

It was so difficult to comb my knotted hair. I could see Austin from the corner of my eye chuckling at me.

"Its not funny." I scolded him.

"The frown on you're face makes you look cute."

"Whatever." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"I'm serious." He said again.

"Yeah alright. Finally my hair looks normal." I said throwing the comb on the table on climbing onto the bed.

He pulled me in his lap, wrapping his arms around me and placing his chin on my shoulder. I loved cuddling with him.

"What you thinking about?" He asked eyeing my hair again. He's so silly.

"Nothing. I hope you're not thinking about touching my hair again."

"Aww okay." He pouted. That made him look sexy as hell.

"Don't do that." I whined.

He got what I was talking about, and he being himself continued to tease me.

"Don't do what?"He asked huskily, his breath tickling my ear.

"You know what."

"No I don't. What you talking about babe?" He said pulling me closer.

He used hand to move my face making me face him properly. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, looking into my eyes.

We stared at each other continuously, our eyes glued to each other. Our breaths were starting to mingle with each other as he place his forehead on mine.

Yeah, payback time. I laughed silently and evily.

Before he even understood what I was doing I pushed him back onto bed. And I guess that hurt his back.