Comfort

I got idea from this picture to read this one shot

The day Jungkook left for his business trip was a bittersweet one. The bustling airport buzzed with travelers, but for Taehyung, it felt like the world was shrinking. He stood by the departure gate, his fingers intertwined with Jungkook's, reluctant to let go.

"Don't worry, Tae. It's just a week," Jungkook reassured him, his eyes soft with affection. "I'll be back before you know it."

Taehyung nodded, forcing a smile. "I know, Kookie. It's just... I'm going to miss you."

Jungkook pulled him into a tight hug, pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I'll miss you too, but it'll go by quickly. And then I'll be home."

As Jungkook walked away towards security, Taehyung waved, his heart already aching with the impending loneliness. He watched until Jungkook disappeared from view, then sighed deeply and headed back to their apartment, which now felt impossibly empty.

The first night without Jungkook was the hardest. Taehyung tossed and turned in their bed, the cold side where Jungkook usually slept serving as a stark reminder of his absence. He buried his face in Jungkook's pillow, inhaling the faint scent of his cologne. It was comforting, but it also made Taehyung's heart ache even more.

The next day, Taehyung found himself drifting aimlessly around the apartment. He tried watching TV, cooking, and even painting, but nothing held his attention. Everywhere he looked, he saw reminders of Jungkook—his sneakers by the door, his favorite mug in the kitchen, his jacket draped over a chair.

In a moment of longing, Taehyung opened Jungkook's closet and took out one of his oversized hoodies. He slipped it on, the fabric enveloping him in warmth and the familiar scent of Jungkook. It felt like a hug, and for the first time since Jungkook left, Taehyung felt a semblance of comfort.

Wearing Jungkook's clothes became Taehyung's coping mechanism. Each day, he chose a different item—one of Jungkook's t-shirts, a pair of his sweatpants, or another hoodie. It was a small solace, but it helped bridge the gap of his absence.

By the fourth day, Taehyung had settled into a routine. He would wake up, put on one of Jungkook's shirts, and go about his day. The scent of Jungkook lingered, a constant reminder that he would be back soon.

But as the week dragged on, Taehyung's longing intensified. He missed Jungkook's voice, his touch, the way he would laugh at Taehyung's jokes, and how they would cuddle on the couch. The clothes were no longer enough to fill the void.

On the seventh day, Taehyung woke up with a flutter of excitement. Jungkook was coming home. He spent the morning tidying up the apartment, making sure everything was perfect for Jungkook's return. By evening, he was practically vibrating with anticipation.

When the door finally opened, and Jungkook stepped inside, Taehyung's heart soared. He rushed forward, throwing his arms around Jungkook and burying his face in his neck.

"Welcome home, Kookie," Taehyung whispered, his voice thick with emotion.

Jungkook hugged him tightly, breathing in the familiar scent of his boyfriend. "I missed you so much, Tae."

Taehyung pulled back slightly, looking up at Jungkook with a smile. "I missed you too."

It was then that Jungkook noticed what Taehyung was wearing—one of his black hoodies, slightly too big for Taehyung's slender frame. There was something incredibly endearing and seductive about seeing Taehyung in his clothes, the fabric clinging to his body in all the right places.

"Tae," Jungkook murmured, his voice dropping an octave. "You look... amazing."

Taehyung blushed, a shy smile spreading across his face. "I... I wore your clothes while you were gone. It made me feel closer to you."