Heart of stone , heart of gold

Most of the ideas for these one shot coming from these pictures from pinterst 🌺

**Part 1: The Rescue**

It was a cold and rainy night when Taehyung found Jungkook. As he walked home from a late business meeting, Taehyung heard the sounds of a struggle in a nearby alley. Curiosity piqued, he followed the noise to find a young man being brutally beaten. Without hesitation, Taehyung intervened, his presence alone enough to scare away the attackers.

He knelt beside the unconscious figure, heart clenching at the sight of the bruised and bloodied face. With a surprising gentleness, he scooped the boy into his arms and carried him back to his apartment. Taehyung was known as a cold-hearted businessman, ruthless and unyielding, but something about this young man stirred a protective instinct he hadn't known he possessed.

**Part 2: Awakening**

Jungkook woke up in an unfamiliar bed, surrounded by warmth and comfort. His injuries had been tended to, and he felt safe for the first time in a long while. As his eyes fluttered open, he saw Taehyung sitting by his side, a worried expression softening his typically stern features.

"Where am I?" Jungkook whispered, his voice hoarse.

"You're safe," Taehyung replied softly. "I found you last night. Do you remember what happened?"

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears as the memories came rushing back. He had been homeless for months, struggling to survive on the streets. The attack had been the final blow, leaving him battered and broken. But now, looking at Taehyung, he felt a flicker of hope.

"Daddy?" Jungkook said, his voice small and childlike. He didn't know why he said it, but the word felt right, comforting.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. Something inside him shifted at the sound of that single word. "Yes, baby. I'm here. Daddy's here."

From that moment on, Taehyung knew he could never leave Jungkook's side. He took the young man into his home and heart, determined to protect and care for him. Jungkook's little persona brought out a side of Taehyung he hadn't known existed—a tender, nurturing side that was reserved only for his baby.

**Part 3: A Test of Patience**

Months passed, and their bond grew stronger. Taehyung continued his work as a businessman, but his heart was now firmly anchored at home with Jungkook. He would often bring Jungkook to his office, keeping him close while he worked. Jungkook's presence was a constant source of joy and warmth in Taehyung's life.

However, today was different. Taehyung had an important meeting that he couldn't miss, and his friends who usually helped care for Jungkook were all busy. Taehyung had no choice but to leave Jungkook in the care of his trusted employees.

"Baby, I need you to be a good boy for Daddy," Taehyung said gently, kneeling in front of Jungkook. "I'll be back in two hours, okay?"

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears, his lower lip trembling. "Daddy, don't go. Please don't leave me."

Taehyung's heart ached at the sight of his baby so distressed. "I promise I'll be back soon, sweetheart. You can play with your toys and watch your favorite shows. The nice people here will take care of you."

But Jungkook wasn't having it. He threw a tantrum, crying and clinging to Taehyung. "No! I want Daddy! Don't leave me!"

Taehyung held him close, trying to soothe him. "Shh, baby. I know it's hard, but Daddy has to go to work. I'll be back before you know it."

After a while, Jungkook's cries subsided, and he fell asleep in Taehyung's arms. Taehyung laid him gently on the bed, tucking him in and kissing his forehead. "I love you, baby," he whispered, before reluctantly leaving for his meeting.