Tae's tragic tale 2

Tae took the position of king, his heart heavy with the responsibility but resolute in his determination to restore the kingdom to its former glory. With Jungkook by his side, he began the process of undoing the damage caused by Lui's tyrannical rule. His first decree was to reinstate the fair and just laws that had been in place during his father's reign. The kingdom, once shrouded in fear and oppression, began to breathe again with hope and renewal.

Tae worked tirelessly, often late into the night, crafting policies that promoted peace and prosperity. He abolished the harsh punishments that had become commonplace under Lui and established new systems to ensure justice and equity for all inhabitants of the ocean. Education and healthcare became priorities, and Tae's compassionate leadership quickly won the hearts of his people.

Jungkook, ever the supportive partner, took on the role of chief advisor. His sharp mind and strategic thinking were invaluable in navigating the complexities of governance. Together, they formed a formidable team, balancing each other's strengths and weaknesses. The bond between them only grew stronger as they faced each challenge side by side.

One day, while inspecting the restoration of the coral gardens—a beloved feature of the kingdom that had been neglected and destroyed under Lui's rule—Tae and Jungkook met Jimin's boyfriend, Yoongi

One day, while inspecting the restoration of the coral gardens—a beloved feature of the kingdom that had been neglected and destroyed under Lui's rule—Tae and Jungkook met Jimin's boyfriend, Yoongi. Yoongi, a skilled healer and wise counselor, had been instrumental in the resistance against Lui and played a crucial role in the uprising that led to Tae's liberation.

 Yoongi, a skilled healer and wise counselor, had been instrumental in the resistance against Lui and played a crucial role in the uprising that led to Tae's liberation

Yoongi bowed respectfully as Tae and Jungkook approached. "Your Majesty," he said, his voice steady but warm. "It is an honor to finally meet you properly. Jimin has spoken highly of you both."

Tae smiled, reaching out to clasp Yoongi's hand. "The honor is mine, Yoongi. I have heard of your bravery and your invaluable assistance to Jimin. We owe you a great debt."

Jungkook nodded in agreement. "Your wisdom and courage helped us achieve this victory. We are truly grateful."

Yoongi's eyes softened with humility. "I am simply glad to see peace return to our home. Jimin and I will continue to serve and support you in any way we can."