Contract marriage

Taehyung's heart raced as he stood outside the grand doors of Jungkook's office. His hands trembled slightly, clutching the marriage contract that had brought him here. He had always been independent, never relying on anyone but himself. But desperate times called for desperate measures, and this contract was his last hope.

The doors swung open, and Taehyung stepped inside, his eyes widening at the sight before him. The office was luxurious, with floor-to-ceiling windows offering a breathtaking view of the city. Behind a massive mahogany desk sat Jungkook, his piercing eyes locking onto Taehyung as soon as he entered.

Jungkook stood, his tall, muscular frame commanding the room. He was impeccably dressed in a tailored suit that accentuated his broad shoulders and narrow waist. His dark hair was styled perfectly, and his sharp jawline only added to his intimidating presence.

"Taehyung," Jungkook greeted, his voice deep and authoritative. "I've been expecting you."

Taehyung swallowed hard, trying to steady his nerves. "Jungkook," he replied, his voice barely above a whisper. "I'm here about the contract."

Jungkook's eyes softened slightly as he took in Taehyung's delicate features and the nervousness in his eyes. He gestured for Taehyung to sit down, and Taehyung obeyed, feeling Jungkook's intense gaze on him the entire time.

"I know this isn't easy for you," Jungkook said, his tone surprisingly gentle. "But I want to assure you that I'll take care of everything. You won't have to worry about anything once we're married."

Taehyung nodded, his heart pounding in his chest. He had no other options left. His family's debts were crushing, and this marriage was the only way to save them. But he couldn't shake the feeling of being trapped, even if Jungkook's words were meant to comfort him.

"Why me?" Taehyung asked, his voice trembling. "Why did you choose me for this contract marriage?"

Jungkook leaned back in his chair, his eyes never leaving Taehyung's. "Because you're perfect, Taehyung. You're beautiful, kind, and everything I've ever wanted. From the moment I saw you, I knew you were the one."

Taehyung blushed, unable to meet Jungkook's intense gaze. He had always been told he was beautiful, but hearing it from Jungkook made his heart flutter in a way he couldn't explain.

"But why a contract marriage?" Taehyung pressed. "Why not just... date me?"

Jungkook's expression darkened slightly, and he leaned forward, his eyes burning with a possessive intensity. "Because I want you to be mine, completely and utterly. I don't want to risk losing you to anyone else. With this contract, you'll be mine forever."

Taehyung shivered at the raw desire in Jungkook's voice. There was no denying the magnetic pull he felt toward Jungkook, but the idea of being owned by someone, even someone as captivating as Jungkook, was overwhelming.

Jungkook reached across the desk, taking Taehyung's hand in his. His touch was surprisingly gentle, and Taehyung found himself relaxing slightly. "I know this is sudden, and I know you have your doubts. But I promise you, Taehyung, I'll make you happy. I'll protect you and give you everything you need."

Taehyung looked into Jungkook's eyes, seeing a sincerity there that he hadn't expected. Maybe, just maybe, this contract marriage wouldn't be as bad as he feared. He took a deep breath, steeling himself for what lay ahead.

"Alright," Taehyung said softly. "I'll do it. I'll marry you."

A triumphant smile spread across Jungkook's face, and he squeezed Taehyung's hand. "You won't regret this, Taehyung. I promise."