Mafia's heart

The next day, Tae woke up first and noticed his Kookie still sleeping. Carefully, he slipped out of Jungkook's embrace and made his way downstairs. He felt more like a ten-year-old than the baby state he had been in the day before.

As he entered the living room, he saw Jimin and Hobi kissing passionately. They were so engrossed in each other that they didn't notice Tae standing there. Tae, wide-eyed and curious, screamed, "JIMINAA! HOBI-HYUNG! STOP!"

The loud scream jolted Jimin and Hobi out of their kiss. They turned to see Tae, who looked genuinely distressed. Jimin immediately rushed over to him. "Tae baby, what's wrong?" he asked, worried.

Tae pointed at Hobi and said in an innocent yet serious tone, "Hobi-hyung, why are you eating Jimina? Does Jimina not give you food to eat?"

Jimin's face turned beet red. "Tae, it's not like that..." he stammered, embarrassed beyond words.

Hobi chuckled, though he too was blushing. "I'm not eating Jimina, Tae. We were just... uh, kissing."

"But Hobi is bad baad!" Tae insisted, crossing his arms over his chest.

Hearing the commotion, Jungkook and Yoongi came into the room, looking concerned. "What's going on?" Jungkook asked, his eyes darting between Tae and the embarrassed couple.

Tae ran to Jungkook and grabbed his arm. "Kookie, Hobi-hyung was eating Jimina! Is he really hungry? Jimina doesn't give him food?"

Jimin buried his face in his hands, utterly mortified. Hobi wrapped an arm around him, trying to comfort him. "It's okay, Tae," Hobi said gently. "I wasn't really eating Jimina. We were just... showing love."

Yoongi, still half-asleep, yawned and shuffled over to the sofa, plopping down to continue his nap. "You guys are too loud in the morning," he mumbled, closing his eyes again.

Jungkook tried to suppress his own embarrassment, but he couldn't help the blush that spread across his cheeks. "Tae, it's okay. Hobi-hyung wasn't really eating Jimin. They were just kissing, like how people show they care about each other."

"Ohhh," Tae said, finally understanding. "Okay, Kookie. But Hobi-hyung, no more scaring Jimina, okay?"

"Deal," Hobi said, ruffling Tae's hair affectionately. "No more scaring Jimina."

With that, the tension eased, and everyone began to relax. Jimin gave Tae a grateful hug, still blushing but relieved. "Thank you, Tae," he said softly. "You're always looking out for me."

Tae beamed up at him. "Always, Jimina."

Jungkook smiled, feeling a warm sense of pride and affection for Tae. He took Tae's hand and led him to the kitchen. "Let's get some breakfast, okay? I'm sure you're hungry."

As they sat down for breakfast, the earlier awkwardness faded away, replaced by the comforting routine of their family life. Tae's innocent questions had brought some laughter and lightheartedness to the morning, reminding everyone of the joy he brought into their lives.

Jimin and Hobi joined them at the table, both still a little red but smiling. Yoongi eventually dragged himself off the sofa, looking more awake and ready to face the day. The house was filled with the sounds of happy chatter and clinking dishes as they enjoyed their meal together.

Despite the embarrassment, everyone was grateful for moments like these, where they could laugh and support each other. It was these small, everyday moments that made their unconventional family so special.

Later, as they cleaned up from breakfast and went about their day, Jungkook couldn't help but reflect on how much his life had changed since Tae had entered it. He had gone from being a cold-hearted mafia boss to someone who found joy in the simplest things, like Tae's laughter and innocence.