Clingy love

---

Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship had always been a strong one. From friends to lovers, their connection only deepened with time. They shared everything: dreams, fears, and even moments of weakness. One such moment was unfolding now, with Taehyung not feeling well.

For the past few days, Taehyung had been battling a low-grade fever and general malaise. He tried to brush it off, but it finally got the best of him. Jungkook insisted on taking him to the doctor, and after a thorough checkup, they were told it was just a viral infection. "He'll be fine after some rest and medicine," the doctor assured them.

Despite the diagnosis, Taehyung was unusually clingy, a stark contrast to his normally strong and independent demeanor. It wasn't the first time Jungkook had seen this side of Taehyung; whenever he was unwell, he reverted to being a bit of a baby, seeking comfort and reassurance.

As they returned home, Taehyung clung to Jungkook's arm, his face flushed and eyes slightly watery. "Kookie, don't leave me," he murmured, his voice soft and needy.

Jungkook smiled gently, wrapping an arm around Taehyung's shoulders. "I'm right here, Tae. Let's get you settled on the couch, okay?"

Throughout the day, Taehyung followed Jungkook everywhere. Whether it was the kitchen, the living room, or even the bathroom door, Taehyung's presence was a constant. He would whine softly if Jungkook moved out of his sight, his usual patience replaced with irritability.

Jungkook, however, handled it all with a gentle understanding. He knew Taehyung just needed a little extra care and attention. He catered to his whims, made him soup, and ensured he took his medicine on time.

"Can I sit with you while you work?" Taehyung asked, his voice small.

"Of course, baby," Jungkook replied, pulling Taehyung onto his lap as he settled at his desk. Taehyung nestled into Jungkook's chest, his head resting on his shoulder. Jungkook's warmth and steady heartbeat provided a soothing rhythm that helped calm Taehyung's frayed nerves.

As Jungkook worked, he occasionally pressed soft kisses to Taehyung's forehead, whispering sweet reassurances

As Jungkook worked, he occasionally pressed soft kisses to Taehyung's forehead, whispering sweet reassurances. Despite his illness, Taehyung felt a sense of peace in Jungkook's arms, his irritation melting away with each affectionate touch.

After a while, Jungkook noticed Taehyung's eyelids drooping. "Let's get you to bed, love," he said softly.

Taehyung pouted. "Don't wanna be alone," he mumbled, clutching Jungkook's shirt tightly.

Jungkook chuckled, scooping Taehyung up in a bridal style. "I won't leave you, Tae. Let's just get comfortable."

"