Mafia boss and his doll

The snow fell heavily outside as Tae sat in his private booth at the Velvet Lounge, the city's most exclusive speakeasy. The jazz music swirled around him, mingling with the clinking of glasses and hushed conversations. Tae's sharp eyes scanned the room, ever vigilant for any threats or opportunities that might present themselves. He was a man who thrived on control and power, his very presence commanding respect and fear.

 He was a man who thrived on control and power, his very presence commanding respect and fear

Meanwhile, in a darker, colder corner of the city, Jungkook was running for his life. His delicate frame shivered not just from the biting cold but from the sheer terror that chased him. His father, once a man of wealth and standing, had fallen into the depths of corruption and addiction. The family's fortune was squandered, leaving Jungkook as a pawn in his father's desperate attempts to repay debts. Sold to one of his father's vile friends, JK had narrowly escaped a fate worse than death.

 Sold to one of his father's vile friends, JK had narrowly escaped a fate worse than death

Jungkook's life had always been marred by neglect and abuse. Born out of a brief affair, he was an unwanted reminder of his father's infidelity. His mother had left him when he was just a baby, abandoning him to a man who had neither the time nor the inclination to care for him. As his father's business empire crumbled under the weight of gambling debts and failed ventures, Jungkook found himself trapped in a living nightmare.

On this particular night, Jungkook's nightmare had reached its zenith. Beaten and bruised, he had fled from his father's friend, a man whose lecherous advances had become increasingly bold. With each step, pain shot through his body, but he couldn't afford to stop. His father's friends men were close behind, their shouts echoing through the deserted streets. Jungkook's energy was almost gone, his legs threatening to give out beneath him.

Desperation drove him forward, the icy wind cutting through his thin clothes. He needed to find shelter, a place to hide. As he rounded a corner, he saw the warm glow of the Velvet Lounge in the distance. Without thinking, he ran toward it, hoping to lose his pursuers in the labyrinth of alleys and side streets that surrounded the club.

Inside the Velvet Lounge, Tae was conducting business as usual. His latest mission was nearly complete, a swift and brutal takedown of a rival gang. The air was thick with the scent of gunpowder and blood, the bodies of ten men lying lifeless around him. Tae's men were efficient and ruthless, their loyalty to him unwavering.