Lactation 🫂

In a quaint, sunlit apartment, the gentle coos of a three-month-old baby girl filled the air. Taehyung, with his wide hips and soft, feminine curves, sat in a rocking chair, tenderly nursing their daughter. His long, chestnut hair framed his delicate face, his soft features illuminated by the warm, golden rays of the setting sun.

Jungkook, Taehyung's husband of three years, entered the apartment after a long day at the office. The sight that greeted him made his heart swell with love. Taehyung, his Taehyung, was cradling their precious daughter, a picture of serene beauty and maternal grace. Jungkook felt a pang of jealousy mixed with adoration. He adored his daughter, but the sight of Taehyung's breasts, which he had refrained from touching for months, stirred something primal within him.

With a sigh, Jungkook headed to the bathroom to freshen up. He splashed cold water on his face, trying to quell the desire building up inside him. It had been months since he had felt the softness of Taehyung's body against his. Ever since their baby was born, he had been nothing but supportive, prioritizing Taehyung's recovery and their daughter's well-being. But tonight, the yearning was too strong to ignore.

Dinner was a quiet affair, filled with the soft hum of the baby monitor and the occasional giggle from their daughter. Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes off Taehyung, who was bustling around the kitchen, preparing their meal. The curves of Taehyung's body, the way his hips swayed, and the gentle swell of his breasts all made Jungkook's heart race.

After dinner, Taehyung gently placed their daughter in the cradle, humming a soft lullaby until she drifted off to sleep. Jungkook watched from the doorway, his heart aching with love and longing. As Taehyung turned to leave the nursery, Jungkook caught his hand, pulling him into a gentle embrace.

"Jungkook, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked, concern lacing his voice.

Jungkook didn't answer immediately. Instead, he pressed a kiss to Taehyung's forehead, then another to his cheek. His hands moved to Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer.

"I've missed you," Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung's eyes softened. "I've missed you too, Kookie."

Jungkook's hands moved higher, gently cupping Taehyung's breasts. Taehyung gasped softly, his breath hitching as Jungkook's thumbs brushed over his sensitive nipples. It had been so long since Jungkook had touched him like this, with such tenderness and need.

"Is this okay?" Jungkook asked, his voice barely more than a breath.

Taehyung nodded, his own hands moving to wrap around Jungkook's neck. "Yes, it's okay. I want this."

Jungkook's lips found Taehyung's again, this time with more urgency. Their kiss deepened, a passionate reunion of two souls who had been apart for too long. Jungkook's hands continued their exploration, savoring the feel of Taehyung's body.

As their kiss broke, Jungkook pressed his forehead against Taehyung's, his breath coming in short, heated bursts. "I've been patient," he said, his voice low and husky. "I've waited, but I can't anymore. I need you, Tae."

Taehyung smiled, a slow, seductive smile that made Jungkook's heart skip a beat. "Then take me, Kookie. I'm yours."

Jungkook's heart pounded as he lifted Taehyung into his arms, carrying him to their bedroom. He laid Taehyung gently on the bed, his eyes never leaving Taehyung's face, drinking in every detail of his beauty. Taehyung's cheeks were flushed, his eyes dark with desire, and his lips slightly parted in anticipation.

Jungkook leaned down, capturing Taehyung's lips in another deep, passionate kiss. His hands roamed over Taehyung's body, rediscovering every curve, every soft plane of skin that he had missed. Taehyung's body responded eagerly, arching into Jungkook's touch, his hands tugging at Jungkook's shirt, desperate to feel his skin.