Ceo's baby

Taehyung woke up to the gentle sunlight streaming through the large windows of the penthouse he shared with Jungkook. Nestled in the heart of Seoul, the luxurious apartment was a stark contrast to the modest home he grew up in. He stretched, feeling the warmth of the bed and the comfort of Jungkook's embrace beside him. It was a rare day when Jungkook, the CEO of Jeon Corporation, didn't have to rush off to work immediately. Today, however, they had planned something special—shopping for Taehyung, who desperately needed new clothes and shoes.

"Kookie, I think I need some major shopping," Taehyung murmured, his voice still heavy with sleep.

Jungkook, already half-awake, turned to face his boyfriend. "Then we'll go shopping, baby. I've already cleared my schedule for today."

Taehyung's eyes lit up with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Shopping trips with Jungkook were always extravagant affairs, and while he loved the attention and care, he sometimes felt overwhelmed by the sheer luxury Jungkook could afford. Despite their different backgrounds, Jungkook always made sure Taehyung felt loved and cherished, never letting him feel inferior or out of place.

After a leisurely breakfast, they both got ready for their day out. Jungkook dressed in a sleek, tailored suit, looking every bit the successful CEO he was, while Taehyung opted for more casual attire—comfortable jeans and a simple t-shirt. Even though he didn't wear branded clothes often, Jungkook loved his simplicity and always complimented him on how good he looked.

Just as they were about to leave, Jungkook's phone rang. It was his assistant, informing him of an urgent meeting that had just been scheduled.

"I'm so sorry, Tae," Jungkook said, looking genuinely distressed. "I have to attend this meeting. It's really important."

Taehyung's face fell, but he quickly masked his disappointment with a smile. "It's okay, baby. You go ahead. I can manage shopping on my own."

Jungkook sighed, pulling Taehyung into a tight embrace. "I'll drop you off at the mall, and I promise I'll join you as soon as I can."

In the car, Jungkook handed Taehyung his black card. "Use this for anything you need. And I mean anything, Tae. Don't hold back."

Taehyung hesitated, taking the card reluctantly. "Kookie, you know I don't like spending your money..."

Jungkook cut him off with a playful glare. "If I see any notification that you haven't used it, you're doomed," he said, half-joking but mostly serious. He knew how hesitant Taehyung was about using his wealth, but all Jungkook wanted was to spoil his beloved boyfriend.

At the entrance of the mall, Jungkook kissed Taehyung goodbye. "Call me if you need anything, and I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Okay, baby," Taehyung replied, smiling softly. "I love you."

"I love you too," Jungkook whispered, watching Taehyung walk into the mall before driving off to his meeting.

---

Inside the mall, Taehyung felt a bit out of place. The upscale stores and the affluent shoppers made him acutely aware of his middle-class roots. But he pushed those feelings aside, reminding himself that Jungkook loved him for who he was, and that was all that mattered.

He headed straight to the Gucci store, remembering Jungkook's suggestion to buy shoes and clothes from there. The sleek, modern store was filled with high-end fashion items, each more expensive than the last. Taehyung wandered through the aisles, picking out items he liked and checking the price tags, feeling a pang of shock at the exorbitant prices. Determined to find something within a reasonable range, he selected a few items he liked and hoped they wouldn't be too costly.