Demon and his human

The grand hall of Hell's palace buzzed with an eerie anticipation as the council meeting commenced. Demons of high rank filled the room, their expressions a mix of curiosity and expectation. At the head of the table sat Jungkook, a powerful demon whose reputation for fairness and ruthlessness was well-known. He observed silently as his advisors discussed matters of the underworld, his dark eyes scanning the room with a keen intensity.

Suddenly, the heavy doors of the chamber creaked open, and a group of demons entered, dragging a chained and beaten figure behind them. The murmurs in the room grew louder, questions flying from all directions.

"Why is this human here?" one demon demanded, his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"What crime could warrant such a punishment?" another asked, leaning forward in his seat.

The leader of the group, a burly demon with jagged horns, stepped forward. "This human," he spat, "is guilty of terrible karma. He has been sent to Hell for his sins."

Jungkook, who had been quietly observing, felt a strange pull towards the human. He remained silent, allowing the scene to unfold. The human's head was bowed, his body trembling with pain and fear.

"Show us his face," a voice from the crowd called out.

With a rough yank, the burly demon grabbed a handful of the human's hair, pulling his head up. A scream of pain echoed through the chamber, but it was the human's face that left everyone breathless. Despite the bruises and cuts, there was an ethereal beauty that shone through, a stark contrast to the brutal surroundings.

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He dismissed the meeting with a wave of his hand, his eyes never leaving the human. "Call for the healer," he ordered, his voice brooking no argument. "I want him treated immediately."

The room fell silent, shock rippling through the crowd. Jungkook's decision to protect a condemned human was unprecedented. Whispers of disbelief and confusion filled the air, but no one dared to question him openly.

A week later, Taehyung's eyes fluttered open. The soft light of the room stung his eyes, and his body ached from the injuries he had sustained. As his vision cleared, he found himself in a luxurious chamber, a stark contrast to the hellish dungeon he had been in.

Fear gripped him when he noticed Jungkook standing by the window, his gaze fixed on something in the distance. The demon turned, his eyes locking with Taehyung's.

"You're awake," Jungkook said, his voice surprisingly gentle.

Taehyung tried to sit up, panic rising in his chest. "There must be a mistake," he began, his voice trembling. "I don't belong here. I didn't do anything wrong."

Jungkook crossed the room in a few strides, placing a reassuring hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "Hush," he murmured. "You need to rest and recover."

Confusion filled Taehyung's eyes. "Why are you helping me?"