Heroes of New York City

One Week Later

📱APRIL'S POV:

"Escaped convicts Bebop and Rocksteady are now in police custody, while Dr. Baxter Stockman remains at large. Authorities assure us that the city is safe once again. However, questions remain about last week's events. What was that threat from the sky, and how exactly was it averted? But the biggest question is, does it even matter? Do we need to give our heroes a name and a face? Or is it enough to know that they're out there watching over us from the shadows? April O'Neil Channel Six News. Back to you at the station," I said as I finished my report.

I was so proud of my best friend Faline, who was going to receive a key to the city tonight, but not only her, but Rocco and the guys were going to get keys too. I was proud of all of them.

Meeting her and our hangouts together were the best things that ever happened in my life. She was like the sister I never had. Last week, after defeating Krang and destroying the meteors, Rocco and Faline told me, Casey, and Vern about what the alien had said to them. Never in the world would I have thought she'd have magical embers in her blood.

*Later that night*

On Liberty Island before Lady Liberty, I stood between Daisy and Casey as I watched my best friend, her brother, and the guys receive keys to the city. I couldn't help but see how pretty Faline looked in her dress and how charming Rocco looked in his suit. They were both so cute. Daisy's parents also came to watch Rocco, Faline, and the turtles receive their keys.

Faline's dress

Faline's shoes

Faline's shoes

Faline's hairstyle

Faline's hairstyle