Mine

"I don't want this feeling, I can't afford love. I try to find a reason to pull us apart."

-Die for you

Mattheo POV

Father and I walk out of Dumbledore's office, just before he leaves. He looked at me with a strict and cold expression.

"Change your emergency contact to your mother. You've wasted my time once again." He said seriously, looking straight into my eyes.

I grit my teeth in anger "That woman is not my mother"

He stepped closer "Mattheo Marvolo Riddle. Do not talk back to me. Change your emergency contact, end of discussion." He said in a low and deep voice.

I sigh before muttering a half-hearted response "Fine"

My father nods before turning away. Just as he was about to cast a spell, he looked back at me one last time.

"That girl. Sirius's daughter, she's a good choice." He says in his usual emotionless voice, but there is a hint of a smile.

Then he vanished in the blink of an eye before I could come up with a response.

I lean against the wall beside me. Staring into space for a moment before returning to Dumbledore's office to change my emergency contact. Knowing my father, he wouldn't be happy if I didn't obey him.

After a few minutes, I started walking back to class. As I turn the corner, I bump into someone. I grab hold of her shoulders to stabilize her. That's when I realized who it was.

Aurora Black.

My mind instantly remembered my father's words.

"That girl. Sirius's daughter, she's a good choice."

If only he knew I was only playing with her. But he's got no right to say I'm at fault because he played with Mom's feeling just the same.

Her bright brown eyes gaze into mine for a moment, before turning away from me. I run up and grab her arm, turning her around.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I smirk

She glares "I'm not. Let go of me!"

I chuckle at her cute reaction "Are you embarrassed about what happened? Or were you waiting for more?"

"Shut the fuck up, Mattheo Riddle!" She said starting to lose her temper.

She's adorable when she's mad. The way she curses at me is hot.

I let her storm away a few steps before adding "Just so you know, I enjoyed that kiss"

She stopped walking and froze in place before spinning around and storming back to me.

I cross my arms and scoff "If you wanted more you could have asked-"

She cuts me off before I can finish as her fist lands on my cheek. The punch was stronger than what I expected from a small girl.

I massage my cheek from the sting "Fiesty huh? I like that"

She suddenly grabbed her wand out of her pocket and pointed it straight at my chin. Causing me to flinch slightly.

"Mattheo Riddle, I'm warning you, shut the fuck up before I turn you into an ugly toad!" She grits her teeth in anger.

I raise my hands in defeat "Alright, there's no need to get so violent, Princess" I smirk.

She shoved her wand back into her pocket before storming off.

"I'm sure I'll still be handsome as a toad!" I yelled after her.

She responded by flipping her middle finger at me, earning a chuckle from my mouth.

Soon, I arrive at potions, and as usual, I'm late again. Professor Snape glares at me as I enter the classroom, sliding into the seat beside Draco and throwing my bag on the ground carelessly.

Draco looks at my face weirdly "What happened to your cheek?"

I smirk "My girl gave me a kiss," I say jokingly.

Draco bursts out laughing "She punched you! That's a first"

I chuckle "I like girls that fight back, plus she's cute when she gets angry. Makes me want to get on her nerves more often."

Draco looks at me suspiciously "Matt, are you falling for her?"

I'm not falling for her. I've never fallen in love before and It'll stay that way.

I shake my head laughing "No, I'm clearly incapable of liking anyone. I blame my father for that"

"Well, I've never heard you talk about getting a girl's attention." Draco shrugs

"That's because I don't need to, they usually come to me first, but she's different"

She doesn't want me, despises me even. She punched my handsome face, which no one dares to touch. She gained my cold-hearted father's approval. She fights back against me and doesn't tolerate my bullshit. She pulls me in like a magnet, her kiss is engraved in my brain, and she makes me feel lust and a burning desire to have those tender lips on mine again. Something about her makes me more intrigued to get to know her and make her fall hard for me.

Mark my words. Sooner or later you will be mine, princess.