First Night

"We can go all the time, we can go fast, then rewind. When you put your body on mine and collide, collide"

-Collide

Aurora POV

I close my eyes as I part my lips, letting his tongue slide into my mouth. My palms are pressed against his chest as they slowly slide up wrapping around his neck. He had one strong arm wrapped around my waist, while the other was pressed against the closet door. I lifted my heels and tilted my head to deepen the kiss.

Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the closet. I let out a soft moan as his lips trailed down my neck. His hands roamed around my body, tracing every curve and inch. I ran my fingers through his soft and messy hair, tugging on it lightly as pleasure took over my body.

His fingers lingered on my inner thighs. Heat pooled between my legs as I groan in relish. His thumb grazes the bottom of my skirt.

"Gosh, you're so wet for me, princess" He whispers in a low sensual tone.

He slowly lowers himself onto the ground kneeling before me.

Wait, is Mattheo Riddle kneeling in front of me?

I gasp at the sight. I place my palms on the surface of the closet to brace myself for what is to come.

Mattheo grabs the edges of my skirt and pulls it down in one smooth tug. My legs were bare with only my panties left on. He slides his fingers against my clit, wetness was seeping through my thin underwear. 

He desperately ripped off the remaining layer of fabric and I was now fully exposed. He traced his fingers around my clit. I throw my head back in pleasure as he gently massages my aching fold.

In a quick solid pump, he thrusts two of his fingers into my slit. I sharply intake a breath pushes in further. My hands grasp on the wall as he pumps his fingers in and out of my fold. He pulled out his fingers, they were wet and covered in my juice. He brings it up towards his mouth and licks his fingers clean.

He groans in delight "Baby, you taste so sweet"

My legs were throbbing as my clit longs for his touch. He slowly stands back up and lifts me in a bridal carry. He gently brings us towards his bed. Mattheo steps back from the bed and starts unbuckling his pants. I watch closely as he throws his trousers across the room. He unbuttons his shirt and sends it flying out of sight as well. I bite my bottom lip as I stare at his exposed muscles. His abs were so toned that I had to grip the sheets to hold myself back from touching his body. My pussy aches at the sight of his swelled cock.

He walks over to the edge of the bed. His palms grab hold of my knees and spread my legs apart in a swift movement. His fingers grab the waistband of his boxers and pull it down, exposing his hard throbbing length. He climbs onto the bed and shifts himself between my legs. I nervously swallow as I take in the sight.

Mattheo notices my hesitation and asks softly "Have you done this before?"

I slowly shake my head, my cheeks burn up in embarrassment.

He reaches out to caress my face with his palm "Don't be embarrassed. So this is your first time princess?"

I nod bashfully.

"Are you sure you want this? We can stop if you're uncomfortable" He asks with genuine concern.

I shake my head "No, I want this"

Mattheo smirks "Do you want me to take your virginity, my love?"

I nod.

His eyes darken "I want to hear you say it, princess"

"I want you to take my virginity" I whisper.

He brings his hands to my shirt buttons and tugs it off within seconds, leaving me with only my bra left on. I could see the desperation in his eyes as he reached behind my back to unclasp my bra and send it flying towards the door. He leans in devouring my lips, while his hands are on my bare skin. His lips slowly trail down my neck and my breasts. He sucks and grazes his teeth against my soft skin, making light marks as he makes his way down to my clit.

He sits up and reaches for something on his nightstand. Mattheo brings the small package up to his mouth and rips it open, taking out a condom and rolling it onto his length. Then, he brings his hard throbbing cock to my entrance.

"This might hurt a little alright?" He whispers softly.

I nodded as my pussy screams in desperation for him.

In a quick hard pound, his large solid cock thrusts into my tight clit. I whimper in pain and pleasure as he slowly rocks his hips against mine. Tears swell in my eyes as his engorged dick fills my hole. Mattheo places his hands against my hips to steady me. Slowly he increases his pace, thrusting harder and faster into my fold.

I let out a loud moan and quiver in ecstasy. I dig my fingers into his back as pain builds up in my clit. He pants and groans as he drives his cock harder into my fold. I shudder as my body reaches a climax, I arch my back in desperation to come.

"Oh god-" I whimper in pain.

"Who are you calling out to?" He groans between pumps.

"You!" I say breathlessly.

He smirks "I'm flattered that you worship me, but I like hearing you scream my name when you beg to come," He says in a low husky voice.

"Mattheo-" I moan as my clit throbs uncontrollably, yearning for a release "Please- I need to come-"

"Scream my name princess" He demands in a growl.

"Mattheo! Mattheo, please! Mattheo!" I scream in desperation continuously.

Finally, in one final thrust, my cum burst out, I cry out in pleasure as the orgasms ripped through my body. My body relaxes as I collapse on the bed. Mattheo pulls out of me and topples over on the bed beside me.

He wrapped his strong arms around my sticky bare skin. They were protective and comforting, allowing me to feel safe. I snuggle against his muscular chest, smelling his musky cologne. He plants a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Do you do this often?" I ask in a whisper.

He smirks "Depends what you mean by often"

I raise my eyebrows and he laughs at my reaction "I'm just kidding. I don't do this often. I haven't had sex with anyone since last year"

I smile and my eyelids slowly fall shut as I drift to sleep curled up in his arms.