Baby, I'm yours

"So what you doing tonight? Better say, 'Doin you right'"

-34+35

Aurora POV

Did I just admit to my feelings and kiss Mattheo Riddle?

I stood in place stunned by what just happened. After a few seconds, Mattheo held my hand and dragged us back to a sheltered area. He wrapped his robe around me to keep me warm. I blush a little, from his kind gesture.

"I like you," He said making me look up at him.

He was smirking but I could tell he was a little nervous. Even though he tried to act nonchalant, I could see through him.

I shyly smiled before saying "I like you too"

He ran a hand through his damp hair. His hair was slightly messed up, making him look hotter than usual. Not to mention, but his white shirt was pretty much see-through at this point. I couldn't help but steal glances at his toned abs.

I wish I could feel them with my fingers-

Fuck, what am I thinking about?

I try to focus on his face instead of objectifying his body. But that was not a wise decision. His face was devilishly handsome. Large brown eyes, tall nose, sharp jawline, and lips that are still swollen from our kiss.

I could kiss him all day.

Ugh, shut up Aurora Black!

He reached out to hold both of my hands. My heart raced as our fingers interlocked. He looked deeply into my eyes before saying

"Can I be your boyfriend, my princess?"

My mind went blank, I think I let out a small gasp earning his chuckles. I nodded slowly but hesitantly.

Before I could comprehend everything, his lips were on mine again. This time the kiss was short and sweet. But it was enough to make me swoon.

We started walking back inside when he insisted I button my robes.

"Why?" I ask him in confusion.

He leaned in and whispered in my ear with a husky voice "As much as I like the sight of your nipples hardening from my touch through your wet shirt, I don't want anyone else staring at what's mine"

I instantly threw my hands in front of my chest covering it. My cheeks flush red in embarrassment. He smirks and caresses my cheek softly.

We part ways as I return to my dorm to get a change of clothes before dinner. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot while changing, this made Hermione suspicious, and asked me

"What happened, Aurora?"

I blush again "Um well, I'm dating someone"

Her eyes widen is surprise "Really! Who is it?"

I bit my lower lip hesitant to tell her, not knowing what her reaction would be "Mattheo"

She clasped her palm over her mouth "Oh my god, Mattheo Riddle? Wow finally, I've been waiting for you two to date"

I stared at her in shock "Wait what? Seriously? I thought you would be against it after how he and his friends treated you"

Hermione waved her hands "Nah, it technically wasn't his fault, it was Malfoy, that annoying ferret. Plus, he seems to be obsessed with you since the beginning of the year for some reason"

I shrugged "You're right we haven't actually talked without arguing until this year. But I think I fell for his new nicer personality." I shyly smile.

"I'm happy for you Aurora, I really am. But I think we should keep it from Harry and Ron for now, you know how much they hate their whole friend group. They won't take it well if they find out you two are together" Hermione warned me.