Fatal desire

"I'm finding ways to articulate the feeling I'm going through. But I just can't say I don't love you, 'cause I love you."

-Die for you

Mattheo POV

After finishing lunch, we walked around Hogsmeade. As the sky turned dark, we slowly headed back to Hogwarts. I take her up to the room of requirements, away from all the prying eyes. I held her hand tightly as we strolled around the castle.

When we finally arrived, I quickly shut and locked the door, so no one could come inside.

"Why did you take me here?" Aurora asks as we slowly walk towards the mirror.

I smile "Look into the mirror of Erised"

She obeys and looks ahead. Her eyes wander around the mirror, full of curiosity. I walk behind her, slowly reaching out to wrap my arms around her body, one around her shoulder the other clutched around her waist.

"So, what do you see?" I whisper softly against her ear.

She hesitates for a moment before replying "I-I see...you"

I smirk as I bury my face against her neck, soft kisses trailing up her cheek. "Do you know what the mirror of Erised shows?"

Aurora hums softly "It shows a person's...deepest and most desperate desires"

I nod and tighten my grip around her waist "That's right, princess"

I slowly take her hand, threading my fingers with hers and spinning her around to face me.

My eyes darken at the sight of her flushed cheeks "Am I" I run my thumb across her bottom lip "You're deepest" I lean in closer, whispering against her mouth "Most desperate desire?"

Her shimmering brown eyes stare up at me, as her cherry-red lips part. Slowly, she nods, answering my question.

"And what do you think I see?" I ask.

Without glancing at the mirror, I can already guess who I would see.

Aurora Black.

She is my salvation.

My savior.

Bringing me out of my shadows and darkness.

But somehow she causes flames to erupt within me.

Bringing me to my knees.

Taking over my thoughts, my dreams...my life.

She is my downfall.

But I can't seem to stay away from her.

As if a magnetic pull is forcing us together.

I can't fight it, it's no use anymore.

Because...I've fallen for this fatal desire.

I have fallen for Aurora Black.

I watch as she ponders for a moment. Slowly raising her head, her gaze locks onto my eyes.

"Me" Aurora whispers against my lips.

I nod before closing the distance between us. My mouth captures her desperately like a starving man. My fingers thread through her silky hair, messing it up as I pull her close and kiss her harder. She raises her heels, tiptoeing to match my height. My tongue slides into her parted lips, exploring every corner of her mouth. Self-control leaves my body as a soft moan slips through her lips. Her palms clutch onto my shirt as my fingers trail down her body, exploring her curves, before landing on her upper thighs. Slowly, my hands sneak under her dress. My thumb traces her sensitive spots. I smirk against her lips, as I feel the slick, wet cum, seeping through her stockings.