Promise

"I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime, and I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine"

-Dandelions

Aurora POV

We ran through the quiet castle grounds hand in hand, laughing and smiling in the darkness. We snuck past the lively ballroom and went to the empty courtyard. Mattheo walked towards a tree and sat down before reaching out his arm to me.

"Come sit with me" He smiles and pats to the space beside him.

I shake my head "I'm gonna get my dress dirty"

He smirks "Well good thing you don't need it tonight"

My cheeks flush red as I scoff and look away from him. I hear his laughter and the shuffling of clothes. I glanced back to see him removing his jacket and laying it on the ground.

"I'm just kidding. Sit on my jacket, that way your dress won't get dirty." He grins.

I slowly walked over and took a seat beside him. I lift my head to stare at the beautiful night sky. It was filled with bright glowing stars. Suddenly, a shooting star appears in the sky. I excitedly closed my eyes and clasped my hands together to make a wish. I could hear Mattheo chuckle beside me, before also making a wish.

I wish for us to be together until the day we die.

After making the wish, I slowly open my eyes. There I saw Mattheo staring right into my eyes.

I smile and ask "What did you wish for?"

He lifts my hand and plants a kiss on the back of it "If I say it out loud it won't be true"

I chuckle "Well, do you think your wish will come true?"

He leans in closer and caresses my face in his palm "I will make it come true, no matter what"

I smirk "I have a feeling we wished for the same thing"

He leaned in even closer, our lips were inches apart hovering over each other. "Well then, hopefully, our wishes come true"

For a moment we stared deep into each other's eyes before I grabbed onto the collar of his shirt and pulled him in. I crashed my lips onto him, the kiss was romantic and passionate. His fingers thread through my hair, tugging on it as he kissed me harder. He tasted like strong alcohol, the way he kissed me made me drunk just from his touch. His hands slowly slid down my back, and the heat of his fingertips sent shivers down my spine. Carefully without breaking the kiss, he made me lie down on the soft grass. His hand was on the back of my head, gently guiding me. I wrapped my arms around the nape of his neck, pulling him on top of me. I slid one of my legs between his thighs, teasing him. He lets out a soft groan as I feel his erection grow harder.

Mattheo briefly broke the kiss to say "Fuck, Aurora. Are you trying to make me tear your pretty dress off right now?"

I pulled him back in for another kiss "That would be public indecency" I whispered against his lips.

He grabbed both of my wrists tightly and brought them over my head, pinning them on the ground with his strong grip. I let out a soft whimper as I struggled under his grasp.

"That's what you get for teasing me, princess" He smirks.

He lets go of my wrists and we quickly head back to his dorm. As soon as we close the bedroom door, Mattheo has my back pressed against the doorframe. One hand binding my wrists behind my back and the other tightly tugging on my hair as he kisses me desperately. Slowly, his lips trail down my neck, gently nibbling on the skin as he works his way down to my thighs. He lets go of my wrist and sucks on my thigh through the slit of my dress, groaning in pleasure.

"Do you know how jealous I was seeing you with another man wearing this dress?" He plants kisses all over my thigh.

I brush my fingers through his messy brown hair "That's what you get for hurting me" I chuckle.

He stands up and cups my face in his palms "So it's a punishment, huh?"

I smirk and nod. He smiles and bends down to hook his arms under my legs, carefully carrying me towards his bed. He lays me flat on the bed before removing my heels in one swift tug. He quickly unbuttons his shirt before lying down next to me.

My eyes wander around his bare chest, picking up a glimpse of ink engraved right on top of his heart.

"What's that?" I ask as I trace my fingers over it.

"A tattoo" He pulls me closer towards him.

I look closer at his new tattoo, noticing the word engraved on it:

Princess

My eyes widen in surprise "When did you get this?"

He grins and strokes my hair "Right after the break up"

I chuckle "What? Why did you get this?"

He leans in and kisses my forehead softly "So that I have a part of you, even when we weren't together"

"What would you have done if I didn't forgive you?" I asked.

"I would've begged you to forgive me every day until you finally forgive me" He wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me towards his chest.

I traced my fingers on the tattoo. I smiled when I realized it was a tattoo dedicated to me and only I could see it since it was small and hidden under his clothes. I pressed my lips against his bare skin and leaned my head against his chest.

"Promise we'll always be together" I whisper.

He nodded and pecked my forehead "Promise"

I slowly closed my eyes, I felt completely safe in his arms. Just before I drifted off to sleep, I heard him whisper:

"I love you, Aurora, forever and always"