23. A Crowned Eagle Tattoo

she will witness the chilled water of love with the burning fire of betrayal in me

I do not believe the fingerprints found. There's no fuckin way she could attempt such crime.

But I do not understand the obsession you're having to snatch away my little world from me.

I pulled the brakes, rushed inside the mansion.

"Bhai, itni jaldi aa gaye," Isha said.

"Yes, any issues. Where's Angel," I asked her.

"Angel is with bade papa. Story time you know," She said while I hummed and rushed upstairs.

"Bhabhi must be busy with some work. She said she has a meeting to attend. So do not disturb her bhai," Isha yelled.

I took predatory steps towards the room and turned the knob. Her back was facing mine while she was busy on the call and admiring the view from the window.

"Sure, I need everything to be arranged properly," She said to the person on the call while I fisted my palm, trying to control the temper which was losing itself. I took a step towards her and stood behind her.

"Yes, make sure the surroundings aren't too noisy and have more greenery around the villa," She said while I clenched my jaw.

I collected all her hair placing on her right shoulder while her body stiffened feeling my presence. I sneaked my hand wrapping around her naked waist and pulling her.

"Breath jaana," I whispered in her eyes, sending shivers down her spine while the person on call kept asking the same question as he didn't receive the answer.

"Talk to him, love," I whispered in a low voice while caressing her earlobe with the tip of my nose.

"Uh-huh, ye-yes. Can I call yo-you in a while," She said while stammering and was about to disconnect the call but I held her wrist.

"We aren't done sweetheart, Talk to him until everything is finalised huh. Dare you try to disconnect and I will make sure to have my ways with you in the pool of his blood. Do you want this huh, sweetheart," I said, nibbling her earlobe while she gulped hard and wiggled to come out of my arms.

"Talk sweetheart or should I," I growled in a low voice while she clutched the phone tightly. I lifted her by her waist and moved to the couch and made her sit on my lap.

"Le-leave, Mr. Oberoi," She said in a low voice while I held her tightly from behind.

"Sure I will once you're not done with the call and then I'll have to teach you a few things," I said, tracing her nape with my fingers.

"He's waiting, come on speak,"I said.

"Excuse me," She said in a low voice.

"Call on speaker, sweetheart," I said, drawing patterns on her back.