25. Blessed By Lord Shiva.

"Cut the crap both of you, ask him to be in my study

"Cut the crap both of you, ask him to be in my study. I will be there soon. Dare your mouth loses its control in front of my angel. I will make sure to cut those useless tongues of yours,"

I warned while they nodded and left the room.

I looked at my kiwi who was busy admiring Aishi. She tooks steps towards us and pecked my angel's cheek. I wish I got a kiss too but I didn't do anything that I deserve. All I gave her is pain.

"Mum-mumma you look so bea-beau-tiful," My angel said while pecking her mumma's cheek while her gaze met mine.

"You look ethereal. A goddess, sweetheart. Humari devi he aap," I said while cupping her face with palm and kissed her forehead.

"Yes Indeed the goddess you wished to hurt," She said, making me realise my faults and the amount of hurt I gave her.

"I will be back. Can you please take care of angel. We will leave in an hour," I said while she nodded and pulled an angel in her embrace.

I left them and got into the closet. I could listen to the bliss and heart full giggles coming from the other side. All I know is that my kiwi smiles and brings her inner child out when she's with our angel. There's something really in between them that gives peace to my heart. I will protect both of you even if it costs burning down the complete world. For me you both are the world. My existence will start and end with you.

I promised and got into the washroom. I took a warm shower and changed into a white kurta ditching the formals. I know she would love to see me in kurtas. I still remember the way she used to argue to make me wear the ethnics and now for her I can even wear all such clothes throughout the year. I settled my hair with the gel and took out the bracelet from the box in my cabinet which she crafted when she was 17.

I had all the letters which I wrote when she wasn't with me. All the letters I wrote for her in the last five years. The gifts I bought and kept them hidden as I couldn't celebrate her birthday with her in the last five years. A part of me was burning with revenge and hate for her but my heart never believed and it kept falling for her. My heart knows how I survived without her. A lone tear escaped from my eye letting me know the lost longing and now I have her but it's been late because I did the deed. It's time to grovel for the actions I pulled.

I secured the bracelet properly around my wrist and moved out. Both of them weren't present here. I moved to study as Paul was waiting. I sat on the couch and asked them to join too.

"Boss, we have shifted warehouse K to a different location and here are the details," He said, handing over the ipad.

"Good. Tighten the security as another shipment will be done by the volvos soon and make sure everything goes smooth. Assign the special team member to guard the complete dense forest and around the mansion too," I said while he nodded.

"Boss, Our special team found the documents of project AO at the same place where the footprints of a female were found. Our warehouse didn't have the documents of project AO all were present here in your study according to dev and I really doubt it's someone from the mansion who's behind all this," He said while I clenched my jaw, my eyes darkened.