𝟐| 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫.

I'm standing facing the view from top of my building

I'm standing facing the view from top of my building. Focusing on the article which was published indicating

"The IVAAN SINGH OBEROI exposed in the scandal of underworld illegal activities"

I called out my secretary and roared at him,"You asshole Mr.Mehra stick your fucking ass to the work and I need all these stupid articles to be got down in five minutes. I don't care what it costs. All you have is five minutes".

"Yes Boss,On it," He replied to me in assuring tone.

The article aren't false though. I'm connected with underworld which makes the my dark personality even more unsympathetic, manipulative and violent.

People call me a walking hurricane. Indeed I'm. A rapidly rotating storm if by any chance you get hit by me I will destroy you in seconds.

Five. Five freaking years I'm living in darkness. And now I'm in a stage of my life where I enjoy darkness.

A dark personality is all you need to get your work done.

My mom promised me that she will be with me during my darkest days. Little did I know she would become the reason behind my darkest days I'm facing now.

I have succeeded enough. I have money, power but not my world. Everything shattered five years back.

They say everything happens for a reason. Such a stupid philosophy. I fuckin' don't want anyone to give a chance so anything could happen.

I wish I could rewrite that day in my life. The day I last saw my mom, The day I last encountered those beautiful hazel orbs of hers. And now all I have is hate for her. I hate her to the core.

Everytime you get a heartache you learn new things. Things on which you can't compromise on. And now my top priority is REVENGE.

After I lost my mom I thought my heart would be broken. My dad was worried I would become sensitive but in my case I turned the other way. I'm became an aggressive monster.

I started a new life where I'm not dependent on any individual for my happiness. It's just me, my family and my darkness.

I could sense someone's presence behind me. I turned only to find my dad looking at me with a frown and wrinkles on his forehead.

"Ji boliye papa, how may this handsome son help you," I said in a mocking tone.

"Beta ji aapko kaise pata chala that I had come here to seek help," he said with stern yet sarcasm dripping through his voice.

" After all, why would The Ajay Singh Oberoi make an effort to walk in my office," I replied to him in a mocking tone again.

"Fine, fine son, so I have to talk about something really important with you right now. You have been avoiding this topic for the last three years and now I'm completely done with it. So all you can do is follow my orders Mr. Ivaan singh oberoi," He said in a stern voice.