20. Collapsing Hearts With Kiss.

‼️ TRIGGER WARNING. DO NOT READ IF NOT COMFORTABLE ‼️

 DO NOT READ IF NOT COMFORTABLE ‼️

A pink heart shaped bathtub.

"ISME DOOBAKE MARNA CHAHTE HO KYA MR. OBEROI," I said in her hoarse voice. I moved towards the tub tracing it with my fingers, tears were rolling down my cheeks. It was the first dark day of my life. I didn't even realise it was until I started experiencing one. I kneeled before the bathtub and a memory of maa was hitting me. I apologise if i hadn't asked you, you would have been not gone through such torture.

Flashback
Anvi (14)
Reyansh (17)

"Maaaaaaaaa," I screamed through the foyer and made my way towards the front yard. My maa was busy making portraits.

"Maaa," I screamed, she smiled at me while spreading her arms. I ran away and jumped into her arms. Wrapping my arms around her neck and feeling the warmth. All I need is my mom.

"Maa, Can you please fulfil my wish," I asked while she nodded and made me sit on the bench.

"Yes princess obviously I would," She said while giving a final stroke to the painting.

"Maa, Can you get me a pink heart shaped bathtub, pretty please," I said while pouting and expecting a yes.

"Yes princess I will," She said while kissing my nose and giggled. She kept showering kisses all over my face until my dad arrived which made her body stiffened. I don't understand why my mom and dad aren't normal like Iva's mom dad. According to maa she says dad is busy that's the reason. He loves all of us just like Iva's mom and dad but I don't feel connected. He Doesn't talk to me and never cares about it.

"What the hell is going on here Chhavi," Dad roared in anger while taking a step towards us. Maa held my wrist and made me stand behind her. I clutched maa's dress because I was scared of the look dad was carrying today. His eyes were red, the upper buttons of this shirt were open while the tie was hanging low.

"No-nothing ka-karan," Maa stammered and gulped down in fear. Her voice wasn't normal like she was talking to me now. Why does mom get scared of papa? Papa thodi na maa ko kha jaayenge.

"Princess why are you hiding behind your mom, come and stand in front of me," Papa said while maa held me tight not letting me go.

"Pl-Please not today, She's innocent, I be-beg you," Maa said while taking a step back along with me. I titled my face to look at my dad. It seemed like dad would eat out maa. His eyes held anger and something which kind of was uneasy. I wiggled and came out of my maa hold. I moved forward and stood in front of my dad, smiling and waving at him.

"Dad," I said with a smile.

"Yes princess," He said while cupping my cheek in his palm and bending a little.