24. Grey Eyed Monster

"No n-no no, please don't I-I be-beg you-uu" I trembled with fear and the nauseating touch was dripping through my veins

"Oh my princess you know right how much I crave for you" The grey orbs spat venom in a mocking tone. I know how much he loves to trouble and scare the shit out of me.

"Please I pin-pinky prom-mise I will not tell anyone. I swear on shiv ji," I said with a hopeful tone.

"Pinky promise? seriously princess Haha-haa. I know princess you will not even dare to tell anyone but you know right princess I won't let you go. Let's not make it complicated for me okay?"

He yanked my ankle causing immense pain. He pulled me with my ankle to the bed while my hands were trying to find the things to hold on something.

"No n-noo noo nahii-iii please mu-mujhe jaa-jaanee do," I pleaded even though I knew he wouldn't listen to me.

"How dare you meet that shit piece of oberoi when you know how much I hate him to the core. The day I casted my glance in front of you, you were mine. You are fuckin' mine to love and destroy princess," He said while choking me. My throat felt dry and the inside was burning. I hate his touch on my skin. Iva where are you please come soon.

"He isn't shit piece. You're one. You're a fucking monster. Leave me orelse I will tell Rey bhai," I shouted while he gritted his teeth and grabbed me by my arms. His nails dug into my skin.

"Rey. That boy who's busy playing with girls. A drug addict you are talking about and look today what this monster is going to do with you," He said while fisting my hair tightly.

"Kiwi babyyyy, come down," Iva came, my Iva. He came to save me. I wiggled to come out of hold while he tightened more.

"I will kill this bastard today, Each and every time he keeps spoiling our moment," He said and left my body with a jerk.

Before he could move out I held his leg and nodded negatively.

"Please no, don't. He has nothing to do with any of us. Please let him go. I will leave him soon. I need some time. Please please I beg you please. Leave my Iva," I pleaded, holding his legs while his grey orbs darkened, scaring the life out of me. He held my jaw tightly,

"Your Iva, It's me. I'm yours. You are caged with me princess. You don't want me to hurt him right?" He said while tracing his thumb on my cheeks and I nodded positively.

I hate his touch. I'm not comfortable with him. Why mom and bhai left me alone here. I wanted to go with them but they said it was important. Am I not important to them? I'm scared of this grey eyed monster. I wish I could tell you how much I'm scared.

"Come on kiss me princess," He said while pulling me closer by my nape.

No I can't. I will not. I love my Ivaan. I can't betray him. I nodded negatively while he clenched his jaw and pulled me even closer.