14. Adoption Isn't Just A Word.

I felt sudden hotness on my neck which disturbed my sleep

I felt sudden hotness on my neck which disturbed my sleep. Iva was sleeping snuggling into my neck. I touched his cheeks which were burning with fever. Such a girgit I asked him not to play around and get drenched in rain with Aishi. For sure he's having then my baby would be having one. I tried to get out of his hold but he held me tighter and snuggled more.

"Iva let me go," I said while tapping on his shoulder but he didn't respond. He was burning with high fever. I managed to come out of hold and went inside the close to get the medicine. I tried to make him sleep on his back while he didn't move an inch. Kya hulk jaisa pati mila hai mujhe. I pulled him by his arms and after lots of struggles I made him sleep on his back.

I checked his temperature and it showed 103 degrees. I rushed into the washroom to get lukewarm water. I placed a warm washcloth on his forehead. I covered him with an extra quilt. He opened his eyes slowly.

"Kiwi come here and let's sleep," He asked in a low voice.

"Shut up and sleep girgit. Before I break your bones," I said while glaring at him.

"Tum mere paas aaoge toh neend aayegi na," He said while spreading his arms. I sat beside and caressed his hair.

"So Jao abhi chup chap, dekha  aa gaya bukhar," I said while kissing his forehead.

"Agar pehle pata hota forehead pe kiss milegi toh pehle hi bemaar hojata jaana," He said with a smirk. It's midnight and he doesn't stop to tease the hell out of me. I glared at him while he closed his eyes.

I kept changing the cloth and massaged his head. He was sleeping with a small smile on his face. I have everything now. My Iva, My peace. I hope you don't break your promise. I don't want us to fall apart just like before. I started dreaming about us again. I want to fulfil my dreams, Iva. I love you. I sat near his legs and softly massaged them with oil. I did it continuously, providing him warmth which his body needs now. I kissed his feets, who said only men should kiss their loved woman. Even women could do that for their loved men and this person is only mine just like I'm his. I washed my hands and slept beside cuddling him.

I woke up and didn't find Iva beside me. I did my morning routine and wore a light blue cotton saree. I went downstairs. Papa was already seated on the dining with chote papa.

"Good morning princess," He said while coming towards me and engulfed me in a warm hug.

"Good morning papa," I said while he caressed my hair.

"Good morning princess," said chote papa towards me and gave me a side hug. I wished him a small smile. I never had a father's love in my life but I have two lovely fathers who gave me the status of goddess and loves me to their core.

"Hey bhabhssss," Isha said and jumped on me while I stumbled back.

"Easy Isha abhi gir jaati toh bhai poora ghar sar pe utha lethe," said Ayush while pulling Isha from me.