𝟐𝟗| 𝐇𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐔𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧.

‼️ Trigger Warning with abuse and violence ahead. Do not read if not comfortable ‼️

 Do not read if not comfortable ‼️

He was sitting and dealing with the business to haunt down his only rival

He was sitting and dealing with the business to haunt down his only rival. "Ivaan Singh Oberoi,"

The only cause he was left with was nothing. He believed his only obsession was taken back from him because of Ivaan Singh Oberoi.

His grey eyes burned to avenge down each and every single thing from him.

Showing the freaking hell, his brilliance was accompanied with his brother which made it easier to hunt down his rival.

His grey eyes darkened looking at the huge portrait being a centre of attraction and attention in the complete mansion.

A portrait of his Only obsession "Anvi Rawat,"

Obsession is worshipped but when it loses its limits. It turns lethal and even more reckless when it dreams about caging an innocent soul.

His grey eyes scanned all his clients who were worshipping the portrait of his obsession which was behind him.

"Si-sir," One of the clients stammered and swallowing hard looking at those grey orbs which were ready to swallow them raw.

"Yes, why the hell are you stammering Mr. Gupta," He replied while clenching his jaw and fist.

His veins popped out on his forehead while his knuckles turned white, the emerald rings on his fingers tightened while his chest puffed due to the patience hanging on the edge to swallow his clients raw who were admiring which was his.

"Ca-can we pro-proceed towards the de-dell," Mr. Gupta replied while lowering his lashes, unable to match those greyish orbs.

"Oh sure we would but I would like to ask something," The other client who was sitting adjusted to Mr. Gupta spoke up looking at the portrait.

"Go ahead," He replied, maintaining his composure not to slaughter out the person who had a sinister smile looking at his obsession.

"The portrait, who's she? I mean according to our knowledge you aren't married yet a young woman portrait is being adored at your mansion seems quite interesting. She's Ethereal must say," the client said while a disquieting smile curled upon his lips and his eyes shined with desire.