𝟐𝟖| 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐚'𝐬 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐬.

Insisting you to play "Sapna Jahan," from the movie Brothers on loop while reading the complete chapter.

"Aur Jhoot bolke kitna giroge Mr

"Aur Jhoot bolke kitna giroge Mr.Oberoi," She said while yanking my hand with her feets and turning her heels towards the upstairs.

"Bhai," Aryan said while I waved them off.

I smiled looking at the disappearing figure of my kiwi.

I will prove jaana, each and every word I said. I mean it.

Your existence withholds each and every second in my life kiwi.

It's karma's rule. You deserve pain when you dared to give one.

I called her by name, I called her a slut knowing the fact that no one ever could be as pure as her.

I apologise but I need you now. Each and every cell in my body, each and every nerve, each and every heartbeat, each and every thread of my being is craving for you. For my home and that's you. You're my home.

I wish someday I will earn forgiveness. I will clear out everything kiwi.

It would be us again. Iva and Kiwi forever.

"Bhai," Aryan's voice halted my thoughts. His eyes held the pain which I was dealing with. For the first time after long years I looked at Aryan's moist eyes.

My dad was looking at me with a smile. A smile of pain and sadness. His smile held the emotions I never understood. I don't know how he lives and spends each and every day after losing mumma, his wife.

Ayush was holding onto his tears but couldn't speak out because he didn't when I tortured my wife.

"Are you okay," Aryan asked while kneeling before me.

"Shhhh," I said as I could listen to my Angel's faint screaming and giggle indicating she's coming here.

"Daddaaaaaaaa," My angel's voice echoed in the mansion.

My little one.

No, I can't show you like this. I can't give you a nightmare. I don't want to see fear in your orbs looking at your dadda's wounded arm.

I moved and hid behind the couch as she just entered the foyer.

Aap abh akeli hu humare bas my little one. I can't lose you at any cost.

"Aruuuuu, dadda. Dadda is here right?," My baby asked Aryan while I peeked a little, taking a glance at my little one, calming myself down.

"No Angel, Dadda isn't here," Aryan said while caressing her hair.

"Nooooooooo. I know dadda is here," My angel said while putting her both hands on the side of her waist, her flushed cheeks and scrunched nose just like her mother.