26. When I'm at your feets.

‼️ Mature content at the end. Skip if not comfortable ‼️

We got down towards the garden below the hill

The garden was vacated already. I made my angel drink the juice as it might exhaust so I forced kiwi but she refused.

"Daddaaaaaa seeee," My angel said, pointing towards the play area.

"Yes, Angel let's goo," I said while taking her to the play area while kiwi sat on the bench present under the tree.

"Jaana have this please," I insisted but she didn't respond.

I kept the bottle of juice beside her, hoping that she would complete it and I know she needs it but refusing it.

"Dadddaaaa fast," My angel screamed while I rushed towards her.

"Daddaa swing," she said while I nodded and made her sit on the swing.

"Baby hold it, okay," I said and she nodded while I moved the swing in to and fro motion slowly.

Her giggles lightened the day. Indeed she's helping me out in the present. If she wasn't with us then I wonder I would have never win back my kiwi again.

I'm sure in this one month I will prove that my care and love towards Aishi and her is genuine.

I will not let you go both.

Agar mera ghar mere paas se chala jaayega toh me phirse be ghar hojaunga.

"Daddaaaa slideeeee," Angel exclaimed while exaggerating each and every word. I stopped the movement of the swing and lifted her in my arms.

I made her sit on the top of the slide and moved to the front, spreading my arms indicating her to slide down while refusing.

"Daddaaaa play with me," She said while I sighed.

"Baby your dadda isn't a baby right. Just slide down and I twirl you around. Dadda's body will not fit over there as your dadda is a little giant unlike your mumma is lilliput," I said while smirking at my kiwi. She scrunched her eyebrows while gritting her teeth.

Hayeee meri jhali biwi.

"Daddaaa I'm coming," Angel screamed while sliding I bent a little before she could touch the ground I lifted her in my arms holding her with her arms and spinning in air.

"ahahahaha daddaaaa," she said while giggling her heart out. Those blue orbs were moist due to excessive giggling and dimples popping out. I stopped spinning and hugged her tightly while lying down on the grass.

"lo-love youuuuu daddaaa," she said while biting my cheeks.

"Love you even more my little one, muahhh," I said while kissing her cheeks while she kept biting my cheeks.

"Bas bas meri jaan. Dadda ko baksh do," I pleaded, while pouting.

She lifted her chin to look at my face while pulling my nose with her little fingers.