𝟑| 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬.

I headed home after bidding goodbye to my lilies and my baby

I headed home after bidding goodbye to my lilies and my baby. I can't get enough of her. I wish I could be with her 24/7. I can't let her stay with me orelse the monster of my life will torture her to death.

I can't let that happen to my daughter. Once all the children get their permanent home I'm letting Aishi stay there. I will move out of this so-called home and go far away from everyone with my baby. It would be and then my daughter.

I stepped in this and I could see prisha di sitting on the couch. I guess chachi and Mr.Rawat aren't back yet. I was going upstairs. I didn't want to get bullied by prisha di.

"Ooo my princess you're back," she said making me stop

"ye-yess di," I said while stammering. I know her intentions aren't good now she will make sure I get into the basement again. That basement is so dark and scared of darkness.

"Anvi my princess, can you please make me a cup of coffee?" she asked me with an evil smirk on her face.

I'm not allowed into the kitchen or near the dining area. They serve me the leftovers. Sometimes I sleep without having food. Due to lack of vitamins I have developed anaemia.

"pr-prisha di yo-you know right cha-chachi won't like it. I-i will ask som-someone to ma-make it," I said trying to convince her.

"Hahaha my lil princess you know right mom isn't back home. Please I'm requesting you I won't tell to mom can you now please make a cup of coffee," she said while laughing

If by any chance chachi arrives she will kill me and vishal bhai I don't know where he is.

"Okay di," I said . I know by hook or crook she will make me do it.

I made my way to the kitchen. I was about to get milk from the refrigerator. Someone caught my hand and trashed me on the floor. I know who it is. My evil dad.

"You bitch what the hell are you doing in the kitchen huh?" he roared at me while gripping my hair and dragging me out of the kitchen. I know he will drag me into the basement. I can't live there anymore.

"Mr-mr.Rawat ple-please pr-prisha di aahh pri-sha di in-insis-ted for co-ff-ee," I said to him while gulping down the lump formed on my throat due to fear.

"Bitch how dare you raise your disgusting voice at me you foul woman", he said while grabbing my hair and dragging towards the basement.

I had my periods today and cramps were hitting my lower abdomen so hard. And upon this torment it's difficult to handle all this.

"Bitch how dare you get into the kitchen when it is strictly prohibited for you" he said while kicking my lower abdomen.

"Aaaahhh p-please he-hear m-me out," I pleaded when I knew he wouldn't listen to me.

He kicked as if I'm a football, he did before but the pain Right now is immense. It's breaking every inch of my body. I'm unable to handle this pain. Why don't they kill me at once.