𝟒| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝.

She opened her eyes with horror filled her face

She opened her eyes with horror filled her face. She was trembling with fear. She pushed me with a lot of force and ran away.

Blood from the side of her arms it's quite strange. I have to ask her. I won't let you go away from me Anvi.

I ran behind her. she went upstairs from the back door, she kept running to avoid the questions which she will be facing. She was about to shut the door of her room and I didn't let that help.

"The hell Sweetheart don't shut the door on my face I'm your would be husband," I said trying to open the force.

she kept her full force to shut the door little does she know her energy doesn't even match half of mine.

"DAMMIT let me come in orelse the consequences will be bad," I said while growling at her.

Finally I pushed the door only to find she locked herself in the washroom.

This wasn't her room before. I kept on knocking on the door.

"Sweetheart, please open the door," I said in a convincing tone.

I could hear her rapid breathing and crying leaning to the other side of the door.

"Sweetheart let me see, I'm really sorry I didn't mean to harm you. can you now please open the door," I said while apologising to her.

She kept crying. I could hear some silent screams. What the hell, it's breaking my heart into pieces. Ivaan get a hold on yourself maybe she's acting. For fake sake, why would someone harm themselves? I mocked myself.

"Open the freaking door or it wouldn't be good if I come inside," I said while banging the door.

"Sweetheart, I don't think you would like the consequences if I come in," I said.

"pl-pl-please go away. I can-can't com-come out now. I'm fi-fine lea-leave me al-alone," she said while sniffing.

"Sweetheart there's no way I'm leaving you, get this shit in your brain," I said growling at her.

"It's hurt-hurting pl-please cha-chale ja-jao," she said crying.

"Ain't you understanding a simple thing that I'm not going out It's better if you come out or I'll break this fucking door," I said while growling at her.

"Gi-give me fi-five min-minutes," she said while sniffing.

"Five minutes and I need you out okay?" I asked her in a commanding tone.

"ye-yes," she said.

I kept examining the room. This wasn't her room before. It's small compared to the remaining rooms though it's beautiful. She has decorated her room with fairy lights, portraits of her, chhavi ma and my mom, Photos of her with children maybe from the NGO and a photo of her with a small baby. It was cute.