22. A Ray Of Betrayal

‼️ Do not read if not comfortable with blood and violence ‼️

The entrance to the underground was opened by my men. I moved downstairs but the sight shocked me.

Blood. Blood and Blood.

The Entire basement was covered with blood and chains hanging up from the ceiling, leaving the bodies of men pooling in their blood.

I took a few steps forward, the tension building up in me and my surroundings, the rage was burning to destroy the world of the person who thought of doing this.

All my men were lying down with their eyes open and blood oozing from the edge of their eyelids.

"How didn't the alarms ring," I yelled while clenching my jaw.

"Boss, the alarms were already deteriorating before the crime. All the carts have been missing not a single clue we were able to find out. We have scanned the complete forest. No footprints found," Paul said.

Paul, he's the head of my force. Head of the special team, the most trusted man of mine who handles all my illegal deals whereas Dev keeps eye on both legal and illegal while Vinay deals only with Legal ones. I didn't and can't drag him into this world knowing how dreadful it is.

I sighed and examined the surroundings.

"Boss, there's something else you've to look at. We haven't touched anything. It's lethal," Paul said while indicating the room which is the special passage to the other side of the basement which is reserved for important documents with high ultra laser light none of them could pass through the passage until the passcode is destroyed.

I clenched and took steps towards the passage while Paul dialled the passcode on the screen letting the laser lights off.

The passage was pooled up in blood. Chains hanging from the ceilings. There's no way anyone could enter here.

I moved in only to find a large portrait of My kiwi, My Wife with a small golden cage on the floor.

A quote was written below the portrait.

"The war has started. Revenge, manipulation and Acrimony will consume innocent souls. Back off before it ends everything orelse the consequences will be lethal,"

"I fuckin need the person who delivered the parcel on the name of my wife today at my mansion in another 20 minutes or watch me burn all of you alive," I groaned in anger while Paul bowed and left the room.

I will fucking burn you alive. You are trying to destroy my world for whom I can let the complete universe burn down. I will turn everything into ashes.

It's my territory. She's my wife. She's my world. Backing off would be the least and last thing I would have thought about. The madness I have since the day I glanced at her is beyond which couldn't be put into words. I did hurt but she was mine to hurt and love.