15. Proving Her Endless Love.

"GET LOST FROM HERE AND STOP BANGING THE DOOR ANVI," I roared from the other side of the door, breaking her heart again

Please If I come out I will hurt you again. I have caged myself so that I couldn't hurt you kiwi. I can't see you in pain again. I'm sorry I yelled at you now but if I open the door you won't be able to handle the pain I will give you. I'm fighting the battle between my heart and mind. I don't want my mind to overpower my heart. I love you kiwi. I miss you maa. I said caressing my kiwi's and maa's photo.

The worst battle anyone would ever want to fight against it. It happens when you try to hate the person you loved the most.

I loved and will love her with every beat of my heart.

I will love her with every breath I breathe in.

Her smile is the reason behind the constant adrenaline rush in my nerves.

Itna pyar hai ki dar lagta hai ki kuch khatam na hojaye hamare beech me.

Today's it my maa's birthday. How could I not miss her? She was everything, my world.

I regret everyday that I couldn't save my mom. Maybe she was crying and yelling in pain for me but I wasn't there for her when I promised I would be with her and will protect her forever.

Maa bahut yaad aa rahi hai aapki sab kuch bikhar gaya. Dard hota hai maa par aap ho nahi mera khayal rakhne ke liye.

Mere paas sab kuch hoke bhi kuch nahi he. Aapke bina adhura hogaya hu ma mein.

Today is one of those terrible days, where I miss you to my heart maa.

I have kiwi by my side yet I can't express it. I can't show the broken side of mine to her because I'm scared. I'm unable to trust her maa.

You know right maa, she was present there with you. She could have helped you by saving your life but why didn't she maa.

She didn't even save her mom, even silly of me to think she would have saved you maa. She did exactly what her dad asked her to do.

I miss the old of us.

That chubby cute kiwi and me.

She was just 18 when I fell so hard for her. I annoyed her, I tried to maintain my distance from her but I couldn't. My heart still beats for her maa.

I do tell that I hate her but my heart doesn't agree to the fact of hating her. I terribly love my kiwi maa.

Aap hoti toh sab theek hota. Par abhi kuch theek nahi hai.

I will try to give a chance to our relationship for you maa.

But you know some memories, incidents are stuck to the nerves and bones of my body which will never let me forget things. It will be a constant reminder that because of her I lost you maa.