17. Tied With Bolt Shackles.

‼️TRIGGER WARNING. DO NOT READ IF NOT COMFORTABLE WITH VIOLENCE ‼️

 DO NOT READ IF NOT COMFORTABLE WITH VIOLENCE ‼️

She fainted in my arms. I patted her cheeks but she looked so pale and had sweat beads on her forehead. I lifted her in my arms.

"I need a doctor to be present in five minutes orelse I will burn down all the freaking hospitals around," I roared at Aryan while he nodded. I made my way upstairs and made her rest on the bed.

I removed her sandals, gathered all hair and secured with a scrunchie while tucking the baby hair behind her ear. Looking at you in this condition it's taking my life away. I'll make everything right between us. It's okay you don't forgive me but I will try till my last breath. I covered her with the quilt, placing her saree in the correct position. I removed her bangles, her small studs. I wonder why she has to wear sarees when she could wear everything she's like. There were red rashes behind her nape. It seemed like a kind of allergy.

"Excuse me sir, Can I check the patient," the doctor said while I nodded and sat beside her. I clenched my jaw when he held my wife's hand. I so want to break his hand but I can't. His eyes were scanning her whole body, building the urge to bang his head on the nightstand. Building havoc in my mind.

"Fast, stop touching her around and eyes on her face only or you know the consequences right baby doctor," I roared at him while he gulped down and nodded. He left my wife's hand after giving an injection. I closed my eyes not being able to see her and held her hand tightly.

"Bhai injection bhabhi ko mil raha hai aap kyun aankhen bandh kar rahe hai," Ayush said with an evil grin.

"Usko dard me dekh ke mujhe bhi dard hota hai," I said in a hoarse voice.

"Toh bhi dard aap hi toh de rahe haina bhai," Aryan said while gritting his teeth. I know she should never forgive me for the actions I pulled with her but I need her now. I will prove it to everyone. I will not let us fall apart kiwi. I will love us.

"Sir, she fainted due to lack of energy, stress and panic attacks. I request you to take care of her meals, not give her any amount of stress and make her happy," Doctor and gave a prescription to Aryan.

"Aryan I need this doctor to be given special treatment at our base. You know what I mean right," I said while he nodded with an evil grin. Aryan seems to be a gentleman but indeed he's a psychotic bastard with zero ounce of mercy. He loves to torture the life out of people just like me. His eyes scanned my wife's body lustfully. I know he did treat my wife but he did an unknown sin while treating her.

"Shall we baby doctor," Aryan said, holding the collar of the doctor's shirt while his body stiffened due to the action he pulled.

"Take care of her. If you need anything, call us out. Don't you dare to misbehave with her. This is the last warning I'm giving you before I unload my gun inside your mouth Ivaan," Dad said while gritting his teeth and caressing my kiwi's head. I would kill myself again before hurting her dad. My phone kept buzzing continuously.