13. She Is His First Desire.

I left the box and hugged Iva

I left the box and hugged Iva. I was crying not because I was feeling sad that my so-called is no more. I was happy. I cried with happiness that my little one, my mom, got justice.

"Shh, Jaana relax, look at me love," Iva said while cupping my face in his palm. Tears streamed down my cheeks. No daughter would be happy knowing the fact their father is no more but here I'm the happiest person because he's no more. The monster, the sinner, deserved this.

"What happened kiwi this isn't what you think it might be a prank," Iva said while wiping my tears. He's thinking I'm feeling depressed about this news. Shiv ji reserved justice to My little one, my mumma, Chauhan's. I don't know who did this but I'm thankful to the person who did this which I couldn't do. My nerves, my cells in my body, were screaming with happiness.

"Take this away and I did the details of who sent this," Iva ordered one of his men.

"Iva ca-can you please take me to my aishi," I asked him while he frowned.

"I mean to my NGO," I said while he nodded.

"Princess this might be a prank. Aapke papa ko kuch nahi hoga," Papa said while engulfing me in a hug and caressing my hair.

"I wish it wasn't a prank papa," I said because bottom my heart knows what my so-called father did. I can never forgive. He snatched everything from me. The reason behind my darkness. His greed made him do the most sinful things that ever one can do.

"Kiwi let's so," Iva said while I broke the hug and left with him.

"Kiwi aapko kuch bolna hai," Iva said while driving.

"No," I replied with a small smile. I wish I could share with you how I'm feeling. The darkness my mind was filled with is vanishing slowly. My father deserved this or more than this.

"I will find out the person who did this with your father," Iva said while his eyes were dark enough and veins popped on his forehead.

"I don't want you to, please," I said, swallowing hard. He didn't reply and kept driving until we reached our destination. I got out and rushed inside the NGO without him. I want to share this happiest moment with my baby.

"Babyyy," I yelled down the front yard.

"Mummaaa," Yash and ashu rushed towards me and hugged my legs. I chuckled at them and kneeled before them.

"Aapki choti behen kidar he, abhi bhi naraz hai," I said to them while they fumed with anger. They felt jealous because I didn't ask about them.

"Mumma won't you ask how are we?" Yash said while his nose turned red with anger. I pinched his nose and hugged him.

"When I know my brave boy is the strongest and he could never let anything bad happen to him or anyone," I said while he grinned with happiness.

"Yes I'm strong as Ironman, unlike that chipkali who kept crying the whole last night," He said while placing a kiss on my cheek. It always breaks my heart when i wasn't with her while every time she had a breakdown.