What unni ? 😨

The episode opens with a serene morning at PRAJ's family estate in India. Y/N and PRAJ are enjoying breakfast together on the patio. The air is filled with the scent of blooming flowers, and the peaceful ambiance contrasts sharply with the turbulent events of the previous night.

PRAJ : (smiling) Feeling better today, Y/N?

Y/N : (nodding) Much better, thanks to you. I don't know what I'd do without you.

PRAJ : (teasing) Probably just be a little less pampered.

Y/N : (laughing) You're right about that.

Their laughter fills the air, a brief moment of joy before the unfolding storm.

Meanwhile, JUHAN is in his room, sorting through some old documents he recovered from the rival gang's hideout. As he sifts through the papers, something catches his eye - a familiar name. His heart races as he reads the contents of an old letter.

LETTER :  ...and I'm sorry I had to leave like this, but it's for the best. You'll never know about our child. I hope you understand one day...

JUHAN : (whispering) Anna?

His mind races back to fifteen years ago when his wife, Anna, left him. He was consumed by his mafia duties, and misunderstandings had driven a wedge between them. She divorced him, and he never heard from her again. He had no idea she was pregnant.

JUHAN : (to himself) She was pregnant? How could I not know?

His thoughts are interrupted by NAMJOON, who enters the room.

NAMJOON : Juhan, you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost.

JUHAN : (shaken) A....ANNA 

NAMJOON : ( shocked) what unni ?  

Juhan fainted 

NAMJOON : ( worriedly) juhan wake up bro !!!!

---

JUHAN gathers BTS  to share what he has discovered. The atmosphere is tense as he explains the contents of the letter.

( Even though PRAJ is a trainee mafia , he didn't call him because , he thought that he was still so young ) 

JUHAN : (voice trembling) Fifteen years ago, Anna left me. We divorced, but I had no idea she was pregnant. She left because of misunderstandings, and I was too caught up in my work to notice.

JIMIN : (shocked) You have a child out there?