Where exactly? 🤔

Opens with a panoramic view of a bustling city in India. The sun sets over the horizon, casting a golden glow over the landscape. The BTS brothers, along with JOUNA, arrive at a luxurious villa hidden in the countryside. They are there under the guise of a year-long business meeting, but their true purpose is to protect JOUNA and the unborn child.

NAMJOON : (stepping out of the car, surveying the surroundings) This place will be perfect. It's secluded and secure.

JIN : (nodding in agreement) And we've got the best security money can buy. No one will find us here.

JOUNA : (looking around, a mixture of relief and anxiety on her face) Thank you for this. I know it's a lot to ask.

TAE : (holding her hand reassuringly) You're family now. We'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe.

The group makes their way into the villa, where they are greeted by Y/N. And yup ! Y/N is the sweetheart, baby, love of BTS , the brothers' secret teenage sister. Y/N is 15 years old, and her existence has been kept a secret from the world. She was the only witness to TAE and JOUNA's secret marriage. 

 Y/N

 Y/N

15 years old

Studying grade 10

One and only sister of BTS

She is kept secret because of their enemies

JOUNA and JUHAN knows about her

Lives in India

Lives with their maternal uncle's son PRAJ , who is also her classmate,

Also . . . . .. .. . . . . . . . . . . .. . they are dating .