Maybe I do .....🤫

The BTS members, renowned CEOs by day and feared mafia leaders by night,

 gather in their luxurious boardroom. 

Despite their legitimate business facade, 

the true power they wield is in the shadows, orchestrating the intricate balance of their dual lives. 

Jin, the eldest and the leader, sits at the head of the table, 

his eyes scanning the room as they prepare for another day of business and clandestine operations.

Namjoon, the strategic mastermind, starts the meeting. 

NAMJOON: "We've secured the new deal with the Japanese conglomerate. It'll bolster our front businesses and give us better access to the black market."

J-Hope, ever the optimist, nods.

J-HOPE: "And our entertainment branch is thriving. We need to ensure our artists remain unaware of our other dealings."

JIMIN , with his charm and grace, chimes in.

JIMIN :"I can handle the PR. Keep the facade spotless."

As they discuss business, the door opens, and Yuna steps in with a stack of reports. 

Jin's gaze softens, but he quickly composes himself, aware of the eyes on him.

YUNA: "Here's the latest intel on our competitors," Yuna says,

 handing the files to Jin. 

She smiles at him, and then at the others, lingering just a moment longer on JIN,

 who gives her a bright smile in return.

Namjoon notices the exchange and smirks. 

NAMJOON: "Jin, I think you should join Yuna for a moment. She might need help with some details."

Jin nods, catching the subtle hint.

JIN : "Of course. Yuna, let's go over these in your office."

As Jin and Yuna leave, the atmosphere in the room shifts.

 Suga leans back, his sharp eyes on the door. 

SUGA: "Jin's got it bad."

TAE :"he is  not the only one with a crush here. Jimin, I've seen the way you look at our new designer."

Jimin's face turns red, and he grins sheepishly. 

JIMIN: "Okay, okay, maybe I do. But she's so talented. And beautiful."

Namjoon raises an eyebrow.

NAMJOON : "You mean Hyejin? Yeah, she's got an eye for design. But we need to keep our personal feelings in check. Our work comes first."