What is it ? 💋❣️

After 5 years ----

The episode opens with a tranquil morning at the BTS estate. The sun is just rising, casting a warm glow over the house. The family is gathered in the kitchen, enjoying breakfast together.

NAMJOON : (reading the newspaper) It's a beautiful day, isn't it?

YOONGI : (sipping coffee) Perfect weather for a celebration.

JIN : (grinning) yeah , speaking of celebrations , we have y/n's 18th birthday coming up and JIMIN 's marriage....

YUNA : (smiling) It's going to be an exciting week.

TAEHYUNG : (playing with his son) Taemin, are you excited for Aunt Y/N's birthday?

TAEMIN : (giggling) Yes, Daddy! I want to help decorate.

JOUNA : (laughing) You can help, sweetheart. We'll make it a special day.

---

PRAJ is in his room, pacing back and forth with a nervous but excited energy. Y/N enters, curious about his behavior.

Y/N : (teasing) What's got you so worked up, PRAJ?

PRAJ : (blushing) Just... thinking about your birthday.

Y/N : (smiling) It's just a birthday, PRAJ. No need to be so nervous.

PRAJ : (seriously) It's not just a birthday. I promised you something, remember?

Y/N : (softly) Yes, you promised you wouldn't kiss me until I turned 18.

PRAJ : (taking her hand) And I've kept that promise. But now, I can't wait to show you how much I love you.

Y/N : (kissing his cheek) I love you too, PRAJ.

---

JIMIN and HYEJIN are in the garden, discussing their upcoming wedding. They're surrounded by flowers and wedding decorations.

JIMIN : (excitedly) Can you believe it, HYEJIN? We're finally getting married.