Coffee...?💭

In the aftermath of the urgent meeting with Yuna, 

Jin finds himself more distracted than ever. 

The soft way she looked at him, the small smiles she offered—it was enough to set his heart racing. 

But the life of a mafia boss leaves little room for personal indulgences, and Jin knows he must stay focused.

The next day, the BTS members are gathered again in their conference room, the tension palpable as they discuss their next big move. 

Namjoon, is outlining their strategy when the door opens, and Yuna steps in, her presence immediately drawing Jin's attention.

YON YUNA

✓secretary of BTS

✓ both in mafia and company 

✓a informar for BTS 

✓ has feelings for JIN

✓1 younger sister - 𝗬𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗡𝗔

YUNA : "𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝘂𝗽𝘁,

her voice smooth and professional, though her eyes flicker briefly to Jin.

YUNA :  "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬."

NAMJOON: "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐚. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐬,"

motioning to an empty seat.

As Yuna takes her seat, Jin can't help but feel a surge of possessiveness. 

He notices the way Yoongi casually leans closer to Yuna, his eyes glinting with curiosity and perhaps a hint of something more. 

Jin clenches his fists under the table, fighting the wave of jealousy threatening to overtake him.

Yuna begins to relay the information, her focus on the task at hand.

 ".𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙔𝙪𝙣𝙖. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚, 𝙟𝙤𝙞𝙣 𝙪𝙨 𝙊𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙟𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙨. 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙙, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩, 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨."