.....my son ? 😱

The episode opens with JUHAN sitting in his study, poring over old documents and photos. He looks exhausted, his mind racing as he tries to piece together the puzzle of his past.

JUHAN : (muttering to himself) Anna, why did you leave? What really happened all those years ago?

He finds an old letter from Anna, dated 15 years ago, just before their divorce. The letter reveals her fear and confusion, hinting at a deep misunderstanding that led to their separation.

LETTER: 

_Juhan, I don't know how to tell you this, but I've made a decision. The misunderstandings between us have grown too large. I need to leave for my own sanity. I hope one day you'll understand. Please take care of yourself._

JUHAN clenches the letter in his fist, anger and sadness mixing in his eyes. Suddenly, his phone rings. It's NAMJOON.

NAMJOON : (on the phone) Juhan, we found something. You need to come to the living room. It's important.

JUHAN : (sighing) I'll be right there.

---

JUHAN enters the living room, where BTS and PRAJ are gathered around a laptop. NAMJOON gestures for JUHAN to sit down.

NAMJOON : (seriously) We've been digging into the background of the rival gang and stumbled upon something unexpected. It's about your child. We have made a complete study on this and please listen to us .

JUHAN : (frowning) What is it?

JIMIN : (showing a document) We found records indicating that your ex-wife, Anna, had a child shortly after she left you. 

YOONGI : (nodding) It gets more complicated. Anna passed away seven years ago, around the same time your parents were killed.

JIN : (gently) Juhan, the child is PRAJ. Anna's friends raised him after his birth.

JUHAN looks at PRAJ, his eyes filled with disbelief and a mix of emotions.

JUHAN : (whispering) PRAJ... my son?

PRAJ : (confused) What? But my parents... they never told me.

JUHAN walks over to PRAJ, his hands shaking. He embraces him tightly, tears streaming down his face.

JUHAN : (sobbing) I'm so sorry, PRAJ. I didn't know. I didn't know...

---