It's a .......!!! 💙

The episode opens with BTS, JUHAN, PRAJ, and Y/N bustling around the estate, preparing for JOUNA and TAE's gender reveal party. The atmosphere is filled with excitement and anticipation.

NAMJOON : (checking the decorations) Everything looks perfect. JOUNA and TAEHYUNG are going to love this.

JIN : (smiling) And tonight will be even more special.

JIMIN : (teasing) Nervous about proposing, JIN?

JIN : (grinning) A little, but I'm ready. YUNA means the world to me.

YOONGI : (patting JIN's back) You've got this. She'll say yes, no doubt.

---

The garden is beautifully decorated with balloons and flowers, with a large cake as the centerpiece. Everyone is gathered around, eagerly awaiting the big reveal. JOUNA and TAEHYUNG stand by the cake, holding hands.

 JOUNA and TAEHYUNG stand by the cake, holding hands

JOUNA : (smiling) Thank you all for being here. We're so excited to share this moment with you.

TAEHYUNG : (beaming) Ready, everyone?

JOUNA and TAEHYUNG cut into the cake, revealing _____ filling. The crowd erupts into cheers and applause.

JIMIN : (cheering) It's a..... boy!!!!!

JUHAN : yeaah !?! Boy 💖

YOONGI : (smiling) Congratulations, you two!

NAMJOON : (hugging TAEHYUNG) We're so happy for you both.

TAEHYUNG and JOUNA share a tender kiss, their joy evident as they embrace each other and their friends.

---

As the celebration continues, JIN signals to the band to start playing a romantic tune. He takes a deep breath and walks over to YUNA, who is chatting with Y/N and PRAJ.