Knows we are here......?😟

The episode opens with a panoramic view of PRAJ's luxurious mansion in India.

 The BTS brothers, along with JOUNA, Y/N, and YUNA, are enjoying a hearty breakfast on the veranda. 

The sun is shining, casting a warm glow over the scene. 

The tranquility is palpable, but there's an underlying tension as everyone is aware of the secrets they are keeping.

  It's just a small veranda in 1000 acres of PRAJ ' s mansion .

NAMJOON :  (looking around) PRAJ's place is impressive. It's nice to have such a beautiful setting for our stay.

JIN : (smiling at YUNA) It's certainly a change of pace from our usual environment.

YUNA blushes and smiles back at JIN, their connection evident to everyone around the table. Y/N, sitting next to PRAJ, looks visibly happier and more relaxed than ever before.

YOONGI : (leaning back in his chair) Y/N, you seem to be in a really good mood lately.

Y/N :  (smiling shyly) It's just nice to be here. I've always loved staying at PRAJ's house.

TAE : (looking at Y/N with a curious expression) Is there something you want to tell us, Y/N?

Y/N exchanges a nervous glance with PRAJ,  he holds her hand and gives her a reassuring nod.

Y/N : (taking a deep breath) Actually, there is. PRAJ and I... we're dating.

A moment of silence follows her revelation, and then the brothers exchange looks of surprise and concern. NAMJOON is the first to speak.

NAMJOON : (softly) for how long it is going Y/N?

Y/N : (nervously) For about six months now. I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid of how you'd react.

JUNGKOOK : (leaning forward) And you're happy with him?

Y/N : (nodding) Yes, very much. PRAJ makes me feel safe and loved.

The brothers exchange glances again, this time with a mixture of relief and acceptance.

NAMJOON : (sighing) As long as you're happy and safe, that's what matters. Just promise us you'll be careful.

PRAJ : (nodding) I promise. I'll take care of her, always.

JUNGKOOK : listen you both are  still young and don't think or do things like grown up people 

(All chuckled)

PRAJ : understood hung ( looking at Y/N)

As the day progresses, JIN and YUNA find themselves alone in the library of PRAJ's mansion. The room is filled with floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and an air of quiet intimacy.

JIN : (closing the door behind them) It's nice to have a moment alone with you.

YUNA : (smiling, looking around the room) This place is amazing. I love the quiet and the smell of old books.

JIN steps closer, his eyes locking with YUNA's. He gently takes her hand, pulling her closer.

JIN : (softly) I've been wanting to be alone with you all day.

YUNA : (blushing) Me too, JIN.

JIN leans in, capturing YUNA's lips in a passionate kiss. They move to a nearby couch, their kisses growing more intense. JIN's hands trail down YUNA's back, and she responds by pulling him even closer. Their intimacy, showing the depth of their connection.