Not anymore

I'm not gonna give a description on this one. You'll have to read it to find out.

I'll give a little hint. This one's set after the infamous breakup.

---------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

It was an uneventful day on everyone's part.

Angela and Nyla were preparing cases to hand over to the DAs office for trial

Nolan and Celina were out patrolling together. Taking a statement from a woman who had her purse snatched.

Aaron and Lucy they were riding together. They were patrolling the streets.

Lucy and Aaron got a call to respond to a possible domestic incident.

Tim wasn't at work today. He had the day off.

"Show us responding." Lucy said in the radio as she then told Aaron to go

It was a normal day. Until it wasn't.

NOLAN POV

"1013 1013 1013 OFFICER DOWN! I REPEAT OFFICER DOWN! I NEED BACKUP AT MY LOCATION!" Aaron's voice yelled through the radio. "I repeat OFFICER DOWN!"

"Officer Jaurez! Let's go!" I yelled, and Celina came running to the shop

ANGELA POV

"1013 1013 1013 OFFICER DOWN! I REPEAT OFFICER DOWN! I NEED BACKUP AT MY LOCATION!" Aaron's voice yelled through the radio."I repeat OFFICER DOWN!"

I don't even have to say anything, and Nyla already grabs the keys, and we both take off running for the car.

AARON POV
(This parts back a step) (essentially what happened before everyone heard the radio)

"That's weird." I said to Lucy

It appeared nobody was home. This was the right address.

I peaked in the windows. Lucy did the same.

"Very. Keep your gun up. Eyes open. I don't like this." Lucy stated."Do you see anything?"

"No. You?" I asked

Before Lucy could answer, two loud gun shots rang through the air

"Aaron." Lucy said, grabbing her stomach.

"Lucy?" I asked."What's wrong?"

Before Lucy could get an answer. She looked like she was going to faint. She pulled her hands away from her stomach and saw the one was covered with blood.

I grabbed Lucy before she passed out. Luckily, she didn't, and I got her behind the shop where we would have coverer.

"1013 1013 1013 OFFICER DOWN! I REPEAT OFFICER DOWN! I NEED BACKUP AT MY LOCATION!" My voice yelled through the radio."I repeat OFFICER DOWN!"

"Good." Lucy said."It was under the vest."

"Please don't try to talk. Please keep your eyes open." I said, putting pressure on her stomach.

"Call Tamara. Tell her what happened. Tell her I'm going to be fine." Lucy said

"Okay. I'll call her the second you're in the ambulance." I promised."Do you want me to call Tim?"

"No." She said softly,"Angela will tell him."

Suddenly, the sirens of police officers and ambulances were approaching louder and louder.

"Help is here, Lucy. You're gonna be just fine." I said

"I know." She said

"HERE!" I yelled