Chapter Twenty-Eight: Landon McMurray, the Flirt of Winterhaven

Third-Person POV

Gentle reader, if I may pause this story just a bit to introduce a new face that Hezekiah and Chance will soon to meet, even as the young men are currently enjoying themselves in the crystal-clear waters of the ocean.

Landon Nicholas McMurray.

Remember that name as the forty-five-year-old man was a constant flirt and the handsome stud of Winterhaven (his new home since his arrival in the Nexus after a fatal car crash claimed his life). During his time on Earth, he was born in a strict and conservative household that boasted of religion based on his family's Deep-South beliefs. When he was a teenager, he knew that his attraction towards men would not be welcome, especially during a time when Jim Crow laws were prominent and homosexuality was seen as a disease. Under the watchful eyes of his parents (a minister of a father and a demure homemaker of a mother), he was married to a beautiful yet cold-hearted socialite who abruptly left him after ten year of a stale marriage as she took their two young daughters with her to live with her new lover- a Marine soldier set to be stationed in Vietnam.

Landon remained single for most of his life, keeping up with a clean lifestyle that made his parents proud while hiding his sexuality from being revealed.

Now that he was in the Nexus, he was free to truly express his preppy yet openly-gay lifestyle as he was known to be flirtatious and sensual to every available young and middle-aged man that he knew was gay by intuition. While he did have only a couple of one-night-stands with a willing man or two, he knew his limits and was still searching for the one.

At this moment, gentle readers, he was currently strolling on the beach wearing his trademark burgundy speedo that hugged his athletic frame in all the right places. And as he caught sight of both Hezekiah and Chance with the boys looking youthful and nubile, he hoped that he would have a threesome.

His decision made, he watched them leave the ocean and smiled brightly. And now, we take you to the story already in progress.

********************

Hezekiah's POV

"That was a great swim," I breathed as Chance and I left the ocean, the salty waters still tingling our bodies while our slightly-hard erections were prominent behind our form-fitting spandex briefs. "I never knew that swimming in an ocean was more exhilarating than swimming in the pool. I might have to get in a workout when I do visit here again."

Chance smirked, tapping his abs. "How else did I keep in shape?" he asked jokingly.

"I bet you boys do keep in shape like that," came a smooth yet powerful man's voice with a Southern drawl.

Chance and I turned to see an older man who looked as if he was built for football standing at the shore. He was around forty or fifty, but couldn't be a day over thirty-five with how strangely youthful he looked from his gilded skin tone and a nice athletic frame to his short, blonde hair that was cut low with some silver and little body hair. His burgundy speedo (which was somewhat similar to what the bodybuilders would wear back in the 1960s) hugged his groin and buttocks in all the right places.

He was a walking underwear model, perfect for any person.

So why was he here talking to Chance and myself?

"Who are you?" Chance asked.

The older man grinned widely, perfect teeth on display. "Landon McMurray, resident of Winterhaven," he introduced himself. "Part-time beachcomber, full-time model, and self-proclaimed flirt."

To me, "I've been hearing a lot about you, Mr. Chamblee. My heart goes out to you. Believe me, I know how it feels to be insecure and unwanted, especially when your family's expectations keep rising higher and higher on you every time that you do fulfill one obligation."