Chapter 12

Y/N'S POV

"Are you sure he's missing? What if he's just testing me or something?" I asked Lloyd while he frantically wandered around the monastery looking for his uncle.

"Pretty sure."

"Lloyd, maybe you're just paranoid. Maybe he left before PIXAL went all weird," Cole said.

Lloyd sighed and dropped his head. His eyes lit up with an idea. "I'll ask Zane. He'll be certain if Wu even left the dining room, which I don't remember him doing."

All together, we went down to the Monastery base. Jay, Nya and Zane were all looking at the screen, which displayed PIXAL's interior. "Any luck?" Kai asked.

Zane frowned and shook his head. "All diagnostics show no sign of failure in her system. But her stuttering speech, her glitching... It doesn't add up."

"Have you tried rebooting her?" Cole asked.

"Not yet... We can't do that if we don't identify what's wrong with her. It could cause further damage to her system without identification," Nya explained. Silence filled the room as we all thought hard about what could have happened to Pix.

"I have a question," Lloyd spoke up, breaking the silence. "Did you see Master Wu leave the dining room?"

"What do you mean? He was with you when we left," Jay answered.

Zane nodded, "That's true. What happened?"

"We never saw him leave. Just after you came here, Wu just... disappeared," I said.

Everyone exchanged concerned glances. "He's probably in the scroll room or something. He does that sometimes," Nya explained with a shrug.

"We checked everywhere!" Lloyd exclaimed. "He's missing!"

"Tea shop? Surely you're just paranoid..." Nya said.

Lloyd shook his head. "It doesn't make sense," he muttered.

"How about this. If he's gone for more than... let's say three days, then we should be concerned. He did that sometimes, remember? And it would turn out that he went on a small trip for a few days," Kai suggested.

Lloyd sighed, "Okay... Maybe you're right."

-------

Since Wu has gone somewhere, Lloyd was continuing my training on spinjitzu while the others stayed inside. I practiced my fighting stance. My hands were curled into fists and were placed below my chin. Lloyd came up behind me till his chest was against my back and his blonde locks brushed against the side of my face. He gently held my arms and shifted my arms to a position where my fists were in front of my face, "Just lift your arms a little higher... There we go."

Before he could let go, I smirked and abruptly bent forward, sending Lloyd flying forward with a flip and causing him to land on the ground on his back with a grunt. I giggled, "How was that? Never let them know your next move." I helped Lloyd up on his feet.

"That was good!" he said with a chuckle. "Okay, now to master spinjitzu, the starting position is always really important."

Cole unexpectedly slid the doors open which startled both me and Lloyd. He ran out, completely out of breath. "PIXAL's gone missing!!" he yelled. Me and Lloyd quickly exchanged worried glances before following Cole inside, "Now Zane has gone haywire! He's glitched out and everything! Like a virus!"

"What?!" we followed Cole to the monastery base.

"No diagnostics either! It's as if that... glitch or whatever never existed!" Nya exclaimed. "And PIXAL... she was here one second, and then another she's gone!"