I Don't Get Why He Is So Deeply In Love With You.

The flight landed smoothly in the Bahamas, and the trio disembarked, excitement buzzing in the air. They made their way through customs and baggage claim, eventually stepping out into the tropical warmth.

As they waited, Alex saw the sign on the side of the waiting area. He now understood why Jack never told him the truth and just kept telling him it was a surprise anytime he asked, and oddly enough- Alex trusted Jack to keep them safe.

ATLANTIS PARADISE ISLAND BAHAMAS

"Wait we are going to the Atlantis Resort?" Alex asked excitedly.

Jack smirked. Zack scoffed, arms crossed as he put his sunglasses over his eyes.

"Yeah? So what? Jack didn't tell you where we were going? You blindly followed him to another country?" Zack questioned.

Jack hated that Zack was trying to find flaws in it all.

"Actually I was trying to surprise him. Alex has talked about how he has always dreamed of  going to Atlantis. First thing he asked when I asked him to come in this trip is if we were going to Atlantis." Jack said, recovering from Zack's  questioning well.

"Whatever." Zack said with a shrug.

His indifference was visible.

That should be me. I should be the one he has sweet surprises planned for. Not his boyfriend of 3  fucking days. Zack thought.

Alex and Jack found seats together near the back, while Zack, after a brief search, settled into a single seat a few rows ahead. The hum of conversation filled the bus as it started its journey to the resort.

Jack glanced at Alex, lowering his voice. "So, the flight wasn't too bad, right?"

Alex nodded. "Yeah, thanks to you. I really appreciated you talking me through the takeoff."

Jack smiled, then his expression grew serious.

"Listen, something happened on the plane. Zack tried to have a heart-to-heart with me."Jack confessed.

Alex raised an eyebrow. "Oh? About what?"

"He confessed that he's had a crush on me for a long time," Jack said quietly. "We both admitted we had crushes on each other when we were younger."

Alex scoffed lightly. "Zack seems relentless. Did he say anything about giving up?"

Jack shook his head. "No, he told me he wasn't planning on giving up on us."

Alex smirked. "How did you manage to make Zack fall in love with you in the first place?"

Jack chuckled. "I'm not sure. Maybe it's my charm."

Alex laughed, but his tone turned more serious.

"Zack seems like a reasonable and decent guy. You, on the other hand, are arrogant and closed off. I don't get why he's so deeply in love with you." Alex admitted.

Jack felt a pang of offense but tried to keep his tone light.

"I'm not always the asshole you think I am. Zack and I have shared some very tender moments together." Jack said a bit tensely.

Alex's expression softened slightly. "I'd like to see that softer, more gentle side of you on this trip."

Jack looked puzzled. "Why do you want to see that side of me?"

Alex shrugged. "I'm just curious. Since we're fake dating, I figure I'll get to see more of who you really are. Maybe it will make us hate each other less."